Roommate 8:She had to much

Author's Pov
Weeks has passed and alot of things happened like Jimin got popular,many students ship him and Jungkook because they know their roommates so some of Jungkook's envious and greedy fans bully him but there's Taehyung protecting him and about them,I mean Jimin and Jungkook,there's no them for now but nevermind. They have change so much.

Jungkook acts like his Jimin's boyfriend by cuddling him,preparing his and Jimin's food,hanging out and showing Jimin around,kissing Jimin forehead sometimes before he sleep and there's Jimin acting like a submissive kitten well he is but anyway. Him being shy flustered cute bottom. Hehehe. Lol anyways Jeon acts are getting better day by day or was he really acting? And if you ask him,he doesn't know either. He know that jimin already have a soft spot in his heart and he don't want to admit that and that's why he'll break Jimin's poor heart, well he know that it'll be hard but he promise and tells himself that he's straight and he don't want anyone to change that.

Why? Simple,he don't like it when people tells him that his wrong and he don't want to be ordered. Such an egoist I see...

About time this day will be an interesting day..Just find it out..

Jimin is now inside their school,it's sunday but him and tae agreed to meet here to hangout or just roam around the school. They have decided to do it on holiday cause Jimin fangirls and fangays are crazy. Yes you read it right jimin gained alot of insane and fans who likes to stalk,in short period of time and don't get me wrong tae have gained attention too and some of them adore and ship them together naming them as Vmin.

"Yah!! You slut!! Wait there!"

Jimin heard someone shouting to him so he stop and face the one who call him BEAUTIFUL name.

"You,stay away from my boyfriend!! He's mine and mine only."

Yeah Soohyun,Jungkook sluteist girlfriend.

"Uhmm excuse me,I'm not taking him away from you and if he truly love you and you truly love him he won't be with me allll the time neglectig his girlfriend and you won't have the doubts to him." jimin said,irritation speak in his beautiful face.

"No,excuse you. If your not that bitch  then he won't be with you all the time. You slut! You take him away from me" Soohyun said walking closer to Jimin who wasn't stepping back any moment now. He isn't scared.

"You acts like you are the most beautiful person in the world but in reality no,you're not. You're not even on half of me. I have butt and you don't I have chest but you don't." Soohyun spit.

But jimin only laugh at her,disgusted. Mockery speaks his face.

"For your information I never act like I'm the most beautiful person because even I don't do anything I already am,not like you who need to doll up but still can't get any sign of beauty. I don't need make up to be pretty cause I am pretty. I don't need paddings to have chest cause even if I don't I'm still sexy. I don't need anything to be beautiful cause I-already-am. And wait you have butt? Well forgive me not but I don't see any butt there all I can see is a mini wall,flatter than a flat wall,how did you install it? God the looks are ugly even the personality,oh girl should Isay sorry?" Sarcasm is Jimin's language people.

Jimin analyze Soohyun's face and he can say any moment Soohyun would cry but can Jimin do? He can only laugh so that's what he did.

"You bitch for your fucking information your just beautiful but jungkook don't love you." Soohyun said looking up the sky to stop her tear.. poor girl can't even end what she started.

Jimin's Pov
Ouch.

I believe that it hurts me like a bitch.

Author's Pov
Yes,Jimin admit it hurts him but what can he do? Reality hurts.

But he needs to cover it up,he sure as hell that he won't allow to let Soohyun win this battle because it's would hurt his pride. She got jungkook and she still win? Oh no no no..She had too much.

"I'm glad that you finally found your sense that you can say that cause it's  true I'm beautiful and it means even though I don't do anything he would always come to me orrr if you're just beautiful enough he'll stay with you." Jimin fight back,rolling his eyes hiding the fact that what Soohyun had said hurts him.

"Come again?" Soohyun warned,glaring.

"Are you deaf or are you just that dumb? I said if your beautiful enough he would stay with you,suck it up bitch."

"Say that again!?"

"Let me make it easier for you. If your not ugly he will stay with-,

Jimin would have finish his sentence but got cut off when Soohyun forcefully lift her hands.She's about to slap jimin but got stop by a,

"Hey don't you dare slap my-,