Roommate 20:I wish

Author's Pov
Jungkook is heading down ready to tell jimin about his feeling for him trying to stay calm but he sees jimin walk out from his door and his nervousness started to rinsen up against him.

"U-uh jimin." Stutter jungkook.

"Uhhm? Yes?"

"Uh. I need to tell you something. Uhh-i."

Suddenly jimin start having goosebumps having the clue on what jungkook trying to stay. He don't know what to feel though. He don't know if he should be happy,surprise,or scared. Happy that jungkook like him back. Surprise that jungkook didn't really hate him and scared. Scared that he will got his hope up just to crash back down again with much use force but nonetheless he still try to relax and compose himself.

"I-i. I li-,"jungkook got interrupt by a loud banging in their door.

"Yah! Open the door!!" Jungkook didn't know was it so he walk to the door ready to scold who the fuck dare to interrupt them but jimin oh so well who was it.

"Yah!!" The person about to knock again when the door opened and about to hit jungkook's face if he didn't catch his hand.

"Who the-"

"I'm taehyung,kim taehyung the most handsome in earth!!" Taehyung said and get his hand and now that jungkook got a better look of his face he know so damn well he fall.

"U-uhmm hi." Kook said with a shy smile.

"Hello darlin now if you dont mind GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" Tae shout but kook didn't care cause his to mesmerize to get out of his trance so tae did it himself he push kook off.

"Minnie~! Are you ok? I've heard you were drunk last night so I came here to take care of you!!"

"Tae can you please stop shouting. Your making me dizzy."

"Taetae's sorry." Mumble tae cutely.

"Jungkook! Are you ok?!" Ask jimin.

"Oh yeah? Yeah!" Kook shut his door and make his way towards them.

"Tae meet jungkook,jungkook meet tae." Introduce jimin.

"Hi-"

"Hi-"

They both said in unison and look at each other then continue,

"You first-"

"You first-"

They both said again but now they both laugh hugging each other forgetting that jimin is even the room.

Jimin knew this is a bad idea. He really did try to keep them away because he so damn fucking knew that once jungkook saw tae he will be literally nothing.

"Uhm." Caugh jimin but he still didn't get the both attention.

"Guys!" He shout.

"Oh hahaha sorry."

"Umm what are you gonna say to me again,jungkook?"

"U-uh hahaha nothing."

"But you said-"

"Minnie he said nothing,let's just get over this with." Said taehyung.

"Yeah he's right."

"I'm always right!"

"Precisely. Um taehyung would you want to be my friend? I mean if it's ok-," he rumbles but got cut off.

"Ofcourse!"

"Really?! We can hangout on my bedroom though I have overwatch."

"Really? I love overwatch!"

"Guess we're the same,my long lost soulmate" blab jungkook winking.

"So let's go?" Taehyung request and jungkook can only nod admiringly.

Soon enough they head to jungkook's room forgeting jimin in the living room dumbfounded.

"Tae-"

He felt like tearing up.

He can't believe he's been left out.

Jimin's Pov
'It was just earlier he was so sweet but know there he is befriending my bestfriend leaving me out.' So I thought.

I don't know but some how he feel betrayed.

Betrayed by taehyung because he already know that I likes jungkook but still befriend him.

Betrayed by jungkook because he pick taehyung first like they know each other for ages.

And betrayed by myself because I felt insecure and threatened by taehyung because I know if there's taehyung then I'm nothing.

I can't match him.

Never have I ever felt this was to taehyung but every second pass it's getting stronger.

I know it's wrong but I can't help myself not to wish that I was him,that I was taehyung. They don't each other but there they are hanging in his bedroom enjoying their self out while I'm here envying my bestfriend which I know I shouldn't!

Oh jungkook what have you made me.

I hate you but I still love you.

I don't know when but I notice myself tearing up. I mean who wouldn't.

I know I shouldn't but some how I wish I could be enough.

Some how I wish I would feel this way.

Some how I wish that jungkook would look at me like how he look at taehyung.

Some how I wish jungkook would be overly excited just to know my name and be with me.

Some how I wish that,that should be me.

_________________________________________
Hello guys! I don't know but somehow I want to do the question things other author's do.

So if you also want to do it please tell me.

You can question the character's Pov and you can also ask about me.

And I want to ask you guys about yourself too,just tell me if your down for it.

Goodbye~