Roommate 24:Hate to lose you

Still on flashback~
Author's Pov
As jimin was still crying alone on an alley,jungkook still in his place,shock on what he heard. Never have ever in his wildest dream jimin saying that,especially to him.

And on a second he blame himself.

"This is my fault,this is my fault. He hate me,he would leave me. What have I done." He said frantically.

"What? No it's not my fault! if he want to leave me it's his choice! He want to leave so he did!! It's his fault! Totally not mine!! Yeah. It's his." Jungkook said convincing himself.

Then he suddenly shout,

"FUCKER!!!! IF YOU DONTWANT ME,I DON'T WANT YOU MORE!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! YOU ARE JUST YOU AND ME IS ME SO BE THANKFUL I EVEN TALK TO YOU!! I'M THE FAMOUS JEON JUNGKOOK WHOM EVERYBODY READY TO DIE FOR!! HUHH WHY WOULD I WANT YOU!! You're just jimin! The jimin who always trip even to air! The jimin who would be really clumsy!! The jimin who's easy to be sick!! The jimin who's cheek would become all so fluffy and cute while he's talking nonesense when his drunk!! The jimin who's always been there for me even I need him the most. The jimin who's always been by my side. The jimin who loves to take care of me. The...the jimin who's always been loving me even I'm harsh to him. The jimin who...who-always been so so considerate and tolerates my harsh words even it hurt...him. The jimin who love me for me and the real me,who don't care about the physical appearance,who doesn't care about his own pain just to take care of me whom I been hurting for stupid childish reason. And now you finally chose to let go,who would be patient to me like you do? Trust me like you do? And love..love me like you do? I always thought that no matter what I'd do you will always stick with me. Never have I ever imagine this to happen and and if only I knew I would have treat you better." Jungkook shouted that turn to whisper,with tears prickling done his eyes.

Then suddenly he stop.

"Wait why am I crying? This is not me,this is not how man is and if someone see me like this my reputation would be ruined. Yeah." Jungkook said as he trued to stop his tears but it still came down and that it takes him to slump his body down the grass,and cry slowly.

"Fuck tears. Fuck man. Fuck the reputation! I need to cry,I want to cry. Fuck everybody! It's my feelings."

"What would have happen,if only I treasured you,would something change? Would I be happy? Would we be together?"

"Ugh this is what I hate the most,what if's. Hate that maybe oneday I'd wake up and think 'what if I did it better would anything change?'." Jungkook sigh loudly as an alone heavy tear escape his eyes,and he didn't wipe it. Hell he wouldn't care about anything right now.

And soon enough he found himself in a bar dinking. Feeling deja vu? Can you believe it both of them in the club,
drinking,and heart broken.

Jungkook is in his countless drink,with tears rollingdown his cheek. Till now he don't want to believe what jimn have said.

He's about to take anlther shot when he feel someone tap his shoulder,he look to the peron who is by now taehyung.

"What are you doing here,bro?" Taehyung ask as he watch his friend's terrible sake.

"Nothing." Jungkook mumble.

"Broooo! Cheer up! You look like storm had hit you!! What's with the look?? Is it halloween already!!!? You should have told me!!." V said trying to cheer up his friend,who just nod,not listening to his friend.

"Bro,what happen?" Tae ask seriously worried for his freind.

"Tae."

"What if a person like you and always been there for you finally decided to let go because of your own stupidity,what would you do?" Jungkook ask looking directly at taehyung,whom analyzing him. Taehyung knew what have happen,he has a clue.

"Well bro,if you like or love that person,why not fight for his it's love back. If you truly want them back,you'd male an effort and win them. Say sorry that you're such an stupidass and should have realized your feeling and you want them back but if not and you just feel guilty and lose a friend. You could say sorry and that you don't feel the same way and hope you guys should still be friends." Taehyung advise sincerely wanting to help his friend.

"You're right,tae." Jungkook said then suddenly pass out.

"Now I need to take care of this heavy muscle pig." Taehyung grunt.

And so jungkook is comfortably lying sleepily but with tears comming down his eyes. He don't know why he's crying but he didn't care now for sure.

"Jimin."

"I use to tell myself that it would be great if you just leave me alone but now,as much as hate to say this I'm afraid to lose you."

And with that he sleep rather sadly.