Roommate 12:Fast karma

Jungkook's Pov
I finally get to the dorm.

Did I even do the right thing?because I know I really hate gays but I also know that I don't have the right to hate them.

Wait,Is jimin okay right now? Ohh stupid how can he be okay if I said those harshfull words to him I mean I admit I don't like to be gay but dude who am I to hurt him.

Wait what is those?where are those flowers and chocolates came from,ahh ofcourse from my fans.

Hah. Now now I guessed he deserves it because I'm famous and the prince,oh no I'm the the king of the campus so he deserves it. Many girls fantasized to be with me and do he really think I'll consider and pick him.

Wait aishh should I get a doctor? I think I'm bipolar? 'Jk thought but hissed on it as he think his crazy for thinking that.

Author's Pov
Many hours had passed and jimin still not home and there's jungkook keep worrying and keep fighting to himself that should he find jimin or not. He don't know what but right now he feel guilty.

Hence,he fight over himself an hour now.

"Where could have you been jimin? It's really late!!and there's a fucking thunderstorm!! Where could you be!??" Jungkook questioned.

"Aishh!!stuped me to leave him alone there while raining,what if he got sick?? No~!!"

"Wait? I really am stupid. Isn't I just the one who said that I don't like him? Ahh!Jesus help me!!where could he be?!?"

"But you know what? His an adult now!,he can take care of himself!!,he don't deserve to be guilty about."

"Wait what? He deserve it!!!"

After a minute of jungkook walking around his room hoping jimin would just opened their dorm the let himself in then go to his room. Isn't it simple!?!-jungkook thought

Then he heared the door click open so he rush,then peaked through his door.

How jungkook describes how he wish jimin would just get home would be easy if there isn't a man helping him.

"Who is that?"

Jungkook heard them talking.

"H-hyung"
"It's ok jimin,I'm here. I won't go,save your energy"
"A-arraseo"
"Aish,why did you even let yourself drain in the rain like this?"
"L-long s-story,hyung"
"Ok,ok but please don't do it again next time"

Author's Pov
The man bring jimin to the room he sees first.

"Aihhh"the man let a groan when he put jimin on bed.

I'll remove your clothes now jimin-ah"the man said before removing jimin's shoes."I'll remove your clothes now jimin-ah"the man said before removing jimin's shoes.

"H-hyung,I can handle myself"
"Don't be shy jimin-ah and don't worry I'll leave it with your underwear and I'll also can get you pajamas"
"Thank you hyung"

The man remove jimin's clothes revealing jimin's milky white chest,fine abs,sexy neck. He eyed jimin from face to his neck,collarbone,shoulder,chest,
abs,then to his v-line.

'He is really beautiful'the man said looking at jimin lustfully but he snap out of his thought realizing how dirty it is.

But man he thought that jimin can have both masculine and feminine body.

But now he have to remove jimin's pans.

"Oh shit"that's the only thing the man can say.

"Aish,here we go now jimin-ah"the man said unzipping jimin's pants wishing he won't do anything naughty

He's now removing jimin's pants and man he sees a thick as fuck thights not to mention how it looks so milky. Wow what an erotic scENe,-he thought

Many naughty things come flashing to his mind but he quickly shrugged it off.

"Min-ah,just stay there ok? I'm just going to get a bowl of water and your pajamas"
"I won't go anywhere hyung because I can't and I don't have a place to go to"
"Bitch,shut up"
"Love you too hyung"
"You wish"

And wait what about jungkook? Well.

Jungkook is in his room looking si furious as ever.

"Who the hell is that fucker? Who is he on jimin's life? What the fuck- wait" jungkook said but got cut off by a question that has sunddenly lingered on his mind.

The question is,What could possibly they are doing now.

"Aishhhh!!,why the hell would I care right!!?!We don't have any relationship,
we are not a thing!!! Why would I care?
Right?! Right?!!wrong" jungkook sighed

"*Sigh*Maybe I really did fuck up,fuck up big time"

"It just that I reject him earlier and now I'm regretting,what the fuck"he said sadly and confusely

"I mean non of does word I have said is true. They're lies,lies that I can't take back any moment now because of my stupidity"

"Maybe I really just clear that we are just friends and nothing beyond the line like shouting and blaming him"

"Now I really am miserable,I make him cry. Yeah I don't like him but-aish forget it"

"Maybe I shouldn't have did what I have done earlier then maybe I won't be regretting now. Ahh the karma is real,isn't it?"

Little did jungkook know that it's not the real karma yet.