Roommate 26:Make out

Author's Pov
Weeks has pass and how jungkook and jimin treat each other completely turn 180°,every time they see each other there would be harsh words thrown to one and another.

Jimin life seems to be fine and coping up or so he thought. He starts hanging out with yoongi and jin more,enjoying there company and though sometimes he get so done with them bickering,he's still happy because of his friends. He and his parents chat and call each other often and he loves that his parents gives him time even over the phone,he's happy though he still miss them,yeah he miss them although his parents wasn't always there for him, they always try to make it up for him. And he seems happy,he think so,feeling the need to do so.

He knew even all those smile he gives,he still feel hurt and sad but then again he said to himself,"what is there to be sad for if there isn't 'us' to begin with.' So he decided he will move on and change to show jungkook that he's not that hard to lose. So from his thoughts and overthinking,he feel like Jungkook hate him so he will hate him too.

And speaking of the devil.

Jungkook's start 'showing' that he 'hates' him as he feel doing to or just the real reason,he only know.

Everything's fine to him,his life is going oh so smoothly or so he thought.

Taehyung and him become besties instantly,making him "love" taehyung "more". Poor Jeon can't even find the difference between infatuation and liking.

He's popularity risen up day by day and the students who was bad mouthing him stop doing it as he was always with Taehyung who is also by now popular because of his looks and what not,but although people stop talking about his bad reputation,ofcourse he knew some of them are still insecure and even cursing him in the back of their mind but he doesn't give a fuck about it,bad popularity is still popularity and it's not like he's going to die if some of 'em hate him,,and he also stopped fucking around temporarily as he doesn't find the need to,which he thought stopped because he has taehyung now.

Everything is fine between them till now.

It's night already and jimin was currently watching a movie alone when suddenly the door burst open with a half sober Jungkook.

He diciede to ignore him and continue what was he doing when Jungkook suddenly mock him,

"Oh our little Jimmie is here already~ Seems like he's done slutting around!"

And to that Jimin answer with same mocking,

"Oh our little Jungkookie is here already~ Seems like he's done fucking around!" Singsong him while rolling his eyes.

"What the fuck is your problem really?!" Roared Jungkook annoyed.

"You're the one who start it first! And now you're blaming me?!! Huh Jeon? I'm tired with your bullshit,when will you ever change? Is it ok if I say I'm not surprised but still disappointed?" Answer Jimin,eyes stare boringly at jungkook.

To that Jungkook made Jimin stand on his feet and cage him to the nearest wall,eyes fuming.

"Jimin if you're really tired why just not show your face to me every damn time?" Ask him dangerously,if looks could kill he had killed him by now but even then that didn't frighten jimin.

"Oh don't ask me that,I tried to find a room and people to exchange with cause I also had been frustrated to see your face too." Jimin reply sarcastically.

And oh Jungkook would be lying if he said that didn't trigger him.

"Try moving out of this room and I would consider that your lose." Spat him,vemon dripping with every word he said.

His right hand slowly make it's way to the smaller slim waist,tightening his grip bringing it closer to him while bringing his other hand to jimin's neck and lift it to make jimin face him who was by now is so red due to the closeness and from his anger.

Suddenly Jungkook smash his lips into jimin's and kiss it passionately and hungrily,tounge begging to taste jimin's hot cavern and he successfully did when he squeez Jimin's butt causing the older to moan. Teeth shattering,tounge exploring greedily,and lips slapping as Jungkook kiss the older like never before.

And as for Jimin,he was frozen,trying to sink in in his mind what the fuck was going on and once he finally find the situation that he was in,his eyes widen.

JEON. FREAKING. JUNGKOOK. IS MAKING OUT WITH HIM!!

It feels like Jimin got splash by cold water.

He tried to push the taller but he won't budge and grab the smaller's hands to prevent him stopping it so Jimin think about another idea and it's oh so embarrassing but he did it anyway.

He bit Jungkook lips as blood rushing to it which make the taller back off and soothed his lips.

But he was stop when he got slap so hard,hand print obviously seen at his cheeks,he look at Jimin to find he has tears in his eyes.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!! Are you insane?!!" He spat so harshly while glaring at the taller but the taller just smirk.

"Oh honey it was just a kiss but you already shredding tears? Oh what would you react if I do something else. Taks this a warning to stop this room hunting of yours." Jungkook then walk out leaving Jimin alone on his thoughts.

That freak kiss me again! Oh Jungkook you'd experience hell.