Roommate 14:Hide the pain again

Author's Pov
An hour has passed and jimin is still on his room,what could he have possibly doing? A question that keeps lingering in his mind.

Jungkook keeps trying to convince himself that he's not worried but really he is. He just wish jimin would come out of his room in show up but luck isn't on his side.

Don't get jungkook wrong he don't like jimin,his just making sure he doesn't responsiblity to anything or anyone. At least that what he said to himself.

"Grrrr,I wanna punch him in the face really hard"

"His getting on my nerve."

"He should atleast get out or something."

Mumbled jungkook walking back in forth his room waiting for a click sound or a creek of the other door.

"He is ok? Should I check on--"

CLICK!

It only take one click for jungkook rush and peek through his peephole.

Jungkook's Pov

What the fuck is doing?

I watch jimin as he is stretching up and walk up to the kitchen

"What?"

"What is he up to?"

I open my door to see what is up to but froze when came back from the kitchen holding a cup of milk.

I was about to enter my room for him not to see me but it's to late now he realive my presence and make a quiet yelp but soon smile at me with his fucking killer smile:the eye smile.

I just glance at him and enter my room shutting it off as I sighed heavily.

But wait isn't he sick? Like that yoongi guy told me?

Should I check him up?

I mean he likes me so I think he won't care and will probably like it.

But what if....

"Aishh"

I ruffle my hair and decided to just go downstairs and act as if nothing happened.

As I am taking my steps down,the sight of jimin making me so hard. It's that even the right word? Ehh I don't care.

Jimin is in the living room trying to find the remote of the TV,walking like a zombie while sipping his milk.

Shit.

He see me,staring at him.

I look away,hiding my blush.

Entering the kitchen,which is connected to the living room,finding something to eat.

"Goodmorning,jungkook"I froze not knowing what to reply to him but quickly do what I have to do and just hum.

"Are you ok? Did you got rain yesterday? Are you sick? Did you make it saf--"I cut him off.

"Enough!"

Silents.

That what surface us,silents.

"Stop this bullshit and just do your business."

I walk upstairs with an apple,cursing.

Why is he being so kind!?

He should be hating me for wath I did!!

I can't believe he will be so caring and think about me first than himself,let alone he is sick.

I opened my door and jump to my bed.

Why is he making this so hard for me?

Jimin's Pov
"Good morning,jungkook"

I greet hin and I see him froze but hum,coldly.

What?

What did I expect?

Right.

I should have known better.

But wait I didn't ask him yet if his fine.

Jimin,jimin don't be dramatic now and just make sure kook is ok.

"Are you ok? Did you got rain yesterday? Are you sick? Did you make it saf--"he cut me off.

"Enough!"

Silents.

Silents engulfed us.

I mean it's not wrong if he cut me off,right?

Right.

I was asking him question non-stop,
ofcourse he'd be piss.

"Stop this bullshit and just do your business."

He said and walk away leaving me here,alone. Again.

He's right though.

I already see him doing fine but I was so stubborn and annoying as fuck it piss him off.

Ofcourse,that was the right thing to do.

Aish,stulid jimin. Like always. And will always be.

A tear escape my eyes,rolling down to my cheeks.

What? Being so dumb then cry. What a bullshit.

Author's Pov
"Great." Jimin mumble.

His tears came down like a waterfalls turing the to crying. He's crying was turning loud every second making it sobbing. It hurts the it makes him break down.

He was like a giant wall being tough infront of people but the breaking down when they leave,so they wouldn't worry or so he won't be judge.

He was like a boat being filled up with problems,he can't hold enough that he sink.

And mostly he was like a treasure chest sink alone in the middle of a ocean,but instead filled of gold he was filled up with darkness,dark memories,dark problem,and dark past.

But jimin decide to hide it all again.

To hide his pain again.

To hide his self. Again.

He really did thought jungkook would just act like nothing happened and be himself like before.

Or.

Jungkook would just accept him for being gay and liking him but stay just as friend,that would have been better.

Right?

Wrong.

Cause either of what choices he would chose,there would will be someone who will got hurt.

Every choice has consequences. But if you chose wisely or how will you make it work,it will work. It doesn't matter.

And atleast at the end of the day,you can raise your middle finger up and shout 'atleast I try'.