Roommate 17:If only

Another one?

Jimin's Pov
"H-hyung?" I look at the man infront of me and I notice it was hyung.

What? His so pale like he drunk a whole containers of glutathione,who could have possibly be him if his not yoongay?

"What are you doing here?"

"Isn't that obvious? Are you stupid or are you blind? Of course to drink." I answer sassily,I didn't drunk much so I know I'm still half sobber.

"Didn't I tell you not to this again?" He said or ask I don't know I'm not him,ask him instead.

"Hyung~~it's not raining~~!"

"But you could sleep in street or sidewalks if your alone here drinking. Why are you drinking anyways?"

"Aww~Isn't my tiny hyung,nosy~~."

"Shut up but seriously why are you here?"

'Right what am I doing here?' I though but then it clicked my mind.

"Jungkook." I mumble.

"What? What are- wait why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?"

"No"

'Yeah right jungkook,he is the only reason why I'm driking myself to forget. This drink really did make me forget him even just for a minute.' I thought giggling sadly,chugging the drink that was blocken away.

"What you insane? Crying then giggling?"

He ask curiously but I just shrugged.

"Jimin. I ask you so answer it"

'Well even if I don't have taehyung here with me atleast I have yoongi.'

"Because of jungkook."

"Jungkook? Your roommate? Why?" He ask taking a seat infront of me.

"Yes,him,the one and only. He broke my heart."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well," I drink another and continue "I like him for a while now. We were so good until I confess what I feel about him,he then turns cold towards me but I didn't give up,I try to be close to him but it was no use. Then earlier this day I ask if I could court him but you know what? He just didn't....rejected me he...he humiliated me." His voice cracked midway as he again break down not caring a few judgemental stares.

"Jimin,take it easy. His just a man,you can find another."

"And that man unfortunately was the love of my life."

"What are you even doing here,hyung?" I ask changing the subject.

"I was performing earlier."

"Your doing what here?"

"I was doing rap and instruments"

"Ohhh,why though?"

"For money and fun."

"I want to work here too!! I can do it! I'm alreary 18!"

"Well if that so,what can you do?"

"Can I be a stripper here?" I ask and giggle,my hyung look at me weirdly and hit me lighty chuckling after.

"Seriously what can you do? Beside stripping because this is not a gay club if you may see."

"Hehehe hyung! I was just joking but I could do it if I need to. Hehehe. But I can do singing and dancing."

"Oh well we can be a dou!! Just show me what you got and I will introduce you to my boss."

"Anywayyy are you seriously going to be drunk for that kid?"