Roommate 21: I'm ready to let go

Author's Pov
As the day has pass taehyung and jungkook just basically hang out to get to know each other. They were so happy,they forgot jimin and forgot to care on how must jimin feel,who has staying alone in his room crying hisself out. He don't know but he felt left alone.

He was so devastated,he didn't come out to eat.

'Yoongi-hyung was right I could use him till my feelings are gone then turn my attention to him..but it won't be fair if I just use him like that. He might act cold but he's nice and caring and if I hurt him I don't know if I can forgive myself.' Thought jimin but no matter he say he can't bring hisself to do it.

Or maybe he just need a push.

But then it click him.

Yoongi!

Yoongi was drunk too so he decide to go to his hyung's room.

He's near the door but suddenly he fell the urge to tell the other two so he go to jungkook's room only to be face by a sleeping taekook cuddling each other so he rush out of there and head out.

He knock the door and wait,only to faces by Jin.

"Oh jimin!! You're here. Can I help you?" Jin ask politely.

"Is yoongi-hyung here?"

"Ah! Yes he's here. Come in." Jin said opening the door widely letting jimin in.

"Yoongi!!!! Jimin's here!!" Jin shouted.

"Wait!" Yoongi shout back.

Jimin's Pov
"So jimin what's your business here?"

"Just wanting to see hyung. What about you,jin-hyung?" I ask him curiously.

"I'm here for my boyfriend?" He said and I gasp. 'He has a boyfriend!'

"Ah hyung! Where is he??? Whre is he???"

"He'll come down for a bit." He chuckle

"What is he like. Is he tall? Handsome? Sma-" I got cut off by a deep voice behind me.

"Yes I am." The man said as I look behind me and omg! His the guy I met on our dorm!

"Namjoon?"

"Jimin?"

We ask in unison as we both chuckle.

"You guys knew each other?" Jin hyung
ask.

"Long story." As I that me and namjoon start to explain what had happen and start to chitchat to get to know one and another.

Time skip~
After my conversation with namjin. Isn't it cute?! Namjin! Ehh! I name them and to my surprise they like it and so me and hyungie is in a cafe. He said his hugry so hw treat me.

As i was on a dazed I didn't notice yoongi hyung has arrived.

"-min,jimin." Hyung said waving his infront of my face.

"H-yung." My voice crack mid-way so hyung look at me with worried eyes and that's we're i lost it. I cry.

"What's wrong jimin?" He ask,worry evident on his voice so I decided to say it.

"Hyung jungkook....t-tae....they don't need me anymore." As I finsih my word I can see a hint of pain on hyung eyes but he quickly shrug it away and comfort me. Hyung is kind and I really want to get him a chance. Us a chance.

"Jimin that's not-"

"Hyung."I cut him off.

"As much as I hate it. Can we do what you said about using you? I mean I want to give you a chance but I can't do that if I don't guve it a try,right?"

As i finish it hyung hurriedly sit beside me,engulfing me in his warm embrace.

It was calm but as much as I think about it,it was different from when I got to hug jungkook because it not just calm it was relaxing and and...I can't even find a word to put it but base on how I did feel about it,I feel complete. It was like we're a puzzle piece. A perfect match that as if we're together it was complete,full,fix,perfect. But..but maybe I'm the only one who was feeling this way. Maybe I'm just exaggerating things on how intoxicating it felt. Maybe I'm the only one who feel it. It was always been me who was always hurting between us.
I'm moving on from him. As much as I love him I don't wanna suffer anymore,I don't want to get hurt anymore,it was enough and beside he already got tae,he won't be needing me anymore.

I don't want to get hurt about it but I didn't realise this fast but I already made out my mind I'm ready to let go.

Jeon Jungkook,I'm ready to let you go and now I mean it.