Roommate 23:You broke me first

As week pass of jimin cries as he have seen how much taehyung and jungkook had gotten close,they just had meet a week ago but they act like they have been together since they we're in their diapers and jimn roll his eyes to that it seems he doesn't have chance at all. It seems like this is the end for the both of them but jimin thought they don't have anything from the beginning to start with,so what is there to end? To lose?

But it's not just hard for jimin,for yoongi too.

His with jimin when jimin needed someone to comfort him,to assure him that everything is going to be fine but even for what all he did,he always hear jimin talking about jungkook.

Jungkook here.

Jungkook there!

Jungkook everywhere!!

And he admit it. He and his heart is sick of it but even how he try to stop falling for the younger he can't bring himself to and he even fell for the younger deeper.

He is there when jimin said that it's hard to love someone,who don't love you back.

Or

It's really hard to watch someone you love,love someone else.

And what he said is true.

Yoongi know. He knows.

He know more that everyone else.

Because he was there comforting his love cry for someone he love.

He was there watching his love,hoping and wishing that,that should be him.

He was hurt,yes. But he knows jimin is more hurting and that for he bare the pang on his chest and live with it. With no complaining,no crying,no nothing.

And yes he's right,from all the sadness and happiness yoongi stay by his side,he was always there for jimin. Although jimin is happy that he's always there,he felt like he's using yoongi. He felt like he's taking him for granted,he felt like his taking advantage of his feelings but yoongi always prove him wrong,he ways make jimin fell wanted,felt cared. But jimin didn't fell loved,no matter what yoongi did and would do,his heart won't beat the same phase as it did with jungkook.

He doesn't feel secured and safe as he did with jungkook. He doesn't feel how comfort he is when his with jungkook. He doesn't feel fix and complete with jungkook even how much jungkook tried to ignore him.

No matter yoongi's kind gesture and sweet acts he still doesn't feel the butterfly on his stomach,the blood that came to his cheeks making him blush shades of red,how fast his heart is or how flustered he is when his with jungkook. But he's trying,he knows  himself that it's hard to move on atleast he's making a move. He love jungkook from the bottom of his heart,till it end,end because of that day.

Flashback
Yoongi and jimin is in the park hanging out as school has finish and they don't have anything to do.

Thing are well so far. Their just walking around.

But the mood suddenly change as they saw jungkook coming their way with an furious face and jimin will be lying if he didn't said he's scared.

"So your sluting around,huh!?" Jungkook harshly said as he glare at jimin,who's emotion is mix with confusion,anger,and frighten but sandness beat them all.

"What? Why aren't you talking?! Guilty?!" Jungkook spat harshly and this time jimin answered.

"What do you mean by slutting around?!"

"Obviously me and taehyung was looking for you but we can't and now I know why!" Jungkook shouted looking up and down jimin with judging stare.

"Fucker!! Why would he slut around? He doesn't even like me that way and bitch even if he does,you don't care because obviously there's no you and him in the first place and mind you that's because of you egoistic shit!!" Yoongi replied rather angry.

"What? Defending him? Why,are you his knight shinning armour? But i guess no,who would get you that if your so small. You must be gay. Disgusting." And with that yoongi punch jungkook as he wass about to tackle him on the ground jungkook punch him back.

"STOP!!" Jimin shouted furious. He had enough.

"Yoongi hyung go home I'll tale care of this." Jimin said softly helping yoongi up and glare at jungkook who's tongue is rolling inside of his cheeks.

Once yoongi was out of the frame,jimin  glared at jungkook while his arms are crossed.

"What's your problem?!"

"You and your slut ass attitude. Saying you love me while provably spreading your legs to other man. What a slut you are!" Jungkook,anger taking over him completely not caring what he just said and what will he say.

"What do you mean slutting around!? Jungkook! If ever who's fuck boy here is you!" Jimin replied with tears in his eyes and jungkook can't utter a word.

"What? You won't say something? Then I tell you what! Even before I met you,you have know as playboy! Fucking every damn girl you want,leaving them once you satisfied yourself! Or when you were with soohyun,you just take him for granted! You didn't know I saw you fuck her then break up with her and that stupic ass of yours blame it to me! And you know what I did? I accept it without a complain but there you are dragging me and my feeling down! Jungkook,I'm human too! I also got hurt and tired! And now I'm tired of you!" Jimin shouted completely done and jungkok can't believe what he hear.

He thought jimin would always be there for him but above all the sadness,his anger risine up and he replied,

"Why!? Because you have yoongi now?! Because you have someone to slut around with,to annoy,to fucking cling with?! Well guess what?! I don't fucking care!! You're to clingy,to annoying,
you're to sickening!! And maybe that's why your parents don't like you!! Because you are and will always be a disgusting pieces of shit ass disappoint-." Jungkook got cut off as jimin slap him right across his face.

"I'm done of you you,jeon!! I didn't say anything when you judge me!! I didn't say anything back at you when you humiliate me!! I didn't complain when you treat me badly!! I didn't do anything against you!! And for what?! For this?! I thought we could forget this happen because I will forgive you but dragging my parents here is below the belt jeon!! So now don't fucking expect me to stick around with you when you hurt me. And if you suddenly ask for it back and said you miss all that we had  I wouldn't really care how much it hurts when you broke me first." Jimin said with tears flowing down his eyes then slowly walking off.

Once he was alone in an alley he cried his eyes out,slumping down the ground,bringing both of his hands on his head that rest to his knees.

'I wish I didn't love you,Jeon Jungkook."