Roommate 1:Moving In

Jimin's Pov
"Sir,are you going now?do you need a driver?" Our maid ask. "No,I'm fine I'll just drive myself but you can help me bring this stuffs to my car." I said pointing some of the boxes. "Okay sir"
my maid reply quickly.

I'm Park Jimin,the son of the park's. They said it's cool to be the son the of  park's but no it's not. They always can't come home,can't attend to school events and now they can't bring me to my new school but I'm used to it by now.

And now that I mention it I need to be fast,I don't want to be late.

"Are you finish ara?" I ask her and she nod,god I'm going to miss her but don't get me wrong I'm gay.

"I'm going to miss you sir and please take care ok?"she said and I just smiled getting in on my car. "I'm going to miss you too!" I shouted before I started the car and drive my way to my new school.

I'm on my way to the school but I suddenly remember I need to stop on a friend house.

"Tae!!! I'm here,outside of your house!"I shouted,first thing I did when I arrived.

"Jiminnie is that you!?" Taehyung shouted peaking on his window.

"No!! I'm not!! I'm a fucking murderer planing to fucking murder you cause you fucking call just to fucking drive you even tho you had a luxurious shit ass car!!!" I yelled to which he answer,

"I'm sorry mochi my mom get my keys and freeze my credit card and just hand me money for food complaining that I'm always at clubs."he explained once he get down,getting on my car.

"Serves you right."

"Don't be like that min and besides our school are the same you're heading there,I'm heading there,we're both heading there so stop complainin
you're not a kid and I promise I'll treat you a week and bring you mochi's,
mochi."

"Ugh fine,You said it you can't take it back now."

-timeskip brought you by jimin's mochi-

"Are you sure that this is the right place you ask to?"I ask taetae.

"Yes I ask other students and they pointed here."he said seemingly satisfied.

"What did you ask cause it look like a freakin cafeteria and not a classroom to me."I said,raising my eyebrow to him.

"That's the point. I ask them where the cafeteria is and now here we are!"he beamed and I just smack his head for his childishness.

"Why are we here?! We should go to our classroom!,I don't want to be late"I stated to which he shrug off.

"For the first question we'll do what a normal students-," he said but I cut him off. "Ohh that's why we're here? But tae as I remember your an alien-" "don't be a killjoy min,I know that I'm alien but aliens got hugry too right?" He ask. "No"I deadpanned,eyes boringly at him.

"Don't be like that minnie I know you love me." I just laugh at how can he be right to that,I don't know but even if he's weird sometimes,I still love him.

"I'm not even complaining when your always eating your mochi family,that's cannibalism you know."he added walking to the cafeteria stall as I sigh I don't want to lose to this alien but I'm tired so why not let him be.

-timeskip brought you by jimin's love for tae-

Me and Taehyung are now at our classroom but our homeroom teacher is still not here so we talk about the classes we would take together and if you may ask we didn't do introduction yet because most of us is transferee.

We are talking but a teacher suddenly enter the classroom shutting us all up.

"So most of you are transferee let me introduce myself,I'm Baek hyungsoo but you can call me mr. Baek. I'm your homeroom teacher and for the meantime we don't have a class until the day after tomorrow so you have 2 days to unpack your things to your dorms after you can introduce yourself then all of you can leave but I'll be glad when you make friends.You transferees will or can have a same class with a freshman,juniors,and senior nothing will change,goodbye. Have a good day,students."mr baek said and leave and many student start introducing themself.

"Woah that was fast so I guess we don't have a class tae,we should go to our dorm now"I said leaving once the introduction was finish. "I don't want to stay there the student always saying uwu's and complementing me and you.
It's not that I'm not used to it but it still piss me off." I said dragging tae as fast as I could but he stopped me. "Minnie let's eat first,shall we?"he said dragging me now. "But we just ate." I said but he didn't stop. "It was earlier,it's not now so let just eat and quit complaining  lachimolala." Aishh this kid.

~

We are now eating in the cafeteria again then suddenly a handsome man with broad shoulders approach us. "Hi there! Can i sit here?" The handsome man ask politely. "Yeah you can."tae said also being polite,ohh I hope he can do that with me. "Thanks,I'm kim Seokjin the popular handsome man here in bangtan uni."he said sitting opposite to us. "Ohh hey there I'm Park Jimin the cute gay guy from busan!"tae mock me so I smack his head. "No hyung,really? And His Kim taehyung the power sub gay alien from daegu."I said to jin smilling warm.

"You can call me jin hyung or anything you want. So you guys are gay?"seokjin hyung ask.

"Yes." I answer. "Yes is there a problem?" Tae also ask him with his deep voice. Tae got defensive easily with that topic because when it's our first time at busan many student bully me because of being gay but tae is always there so many of them adore us to which got us popular by our friendships and looks. "No no no! It's ok,I'm gay too!"Jin hyung reassure us with a smile.

"Pretty forward there"

~

"I have to go now guys,I'm going to unpack my things"I said after I finish eating leaving jin and tae alone.

And so I'm here infront of my new room door the principal said my door number is"13"so I'm sure this is my dorm then I knock and suddenly a tall handsome man open it.

"Ohh,hi I'm your new roomate." I said with a small smile. "Oh please enter. That room is your room,I've already clean it so you can put your things now,I'll be upstairs if you need me."he said pointing to a room which I think is mine.

Before he left I told him my name."I'm Park Jimin"

"oh hello I'm-"

_________________________________________
I'm sorry if this story is cringy to you but this is my first book so please be patient and understand me-gladly,your author