Roommate 6:Exposed

Jungkook's Pov
I'm now waiting for my girlfriend who is currently at the bathroom.

I know why she came here but I still can't stop myself for thinking of Jimin. I think his sad but why tho and what did really happen last night.

Suddenly the bathroom door slam open showing my girlfriend who is eyeing me full of lust but I could care less.

"Jungkook,I can't no more." Soohyun start kissing me and after a second I kiss back cause I don't want to embarrass her but kissing her made me realize I wish I didn't,I don't know why but an unfamiliar taste pair of lips coming through my mind, and I don't think it's one of my hookup,not so sure tho cause the feeling of that kiss and the taste of that lips is one in a million. Remembering the lips make me hard and quite hot so I grab the girls neck,deepened the kiss imagining the unfamiliar lips and..

Suddenly jimin run through my mind. Lol what? Why would I imagine jimin in this matter of time. Aishh nevermind..

Then my horny girlfriend barged us into a room but wait this is Jimin's..oh Jimin I'm sorry in advance,I'm really sorry I'll just help you after I finish this..

Me and soohyun bumped into unopened boxes then he laid me in Jimin's bed opening my pants and sucking my cock I get up and zip my pants making her sat on jimin's desk. I unconsciously slip my hands and grab a baby blue box,I don't know but since I get here in this room,I feel something weird in me,opening it I saw a necklace.

It's pretty familiar to me but I can't remember what is it and it's kinda dark here so.

Walking us into my room and leaving Jimin's room in a mess,I opened the door and let me and soohyun get inside. I don't know but I feel guilty,but for what? For who? Is it Jimin? Wait why would I feel guilty to jimin it's not that we're dating. Maybe because I mess his room? And I can't take that necklace out my head,ughh..

-PRESENT-

Taehyung's Pov
Min is now in his dorm,and I'm sure. I'm just wondering why did he fall for Jungkook so fast. Well I know Jungkook stole his first kiss but I mean how can be that fast and did he forget already his kookie?

Yes,I know about his kookie. He always tell me how he loved his kookie before till now but could he forget about him? Well it's been long since they meet but I know he love his kookie to forget him like that.

Aishh,why can't Jungkook be kookie and why kookie can't be Jungkook. I bet It'll be alot easier.

Jungkook's Pov
Opening the door I let soohyun get outside. She'll leave now since she got what she wants and I don't need her anymore.

Walking downstairs,I saw Jimin in the floor so I hurriedly drag soohyun to get out.

"Bye soohyun,see you later." I said then she replied "Okay bye babe." That's the only thing I need to slam the door shut,then run to jimin.

"Jimin!! Jimin!! Wake up!!" I shake him but it's no use so I guess he passed out. Realizing that he passed out I carry him to his room,laying beside him. I scan his face and I can say his really beautiful. Beautiful like my- no he can't be,he's just beautiful really but his not him.

I wonder why he fainted..snapping from my thoughts Jimin said something thay I know he wish he didn't,

"I like you jungkook-ah but-