S1 | that day : the fall of shiganshina

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

MANKIND LIVED PEACEFULLY behind a set of 50m walls to keep them away from the man-eating, humanoid creatures known as titans.

that was until one day, it appeared. a titan taller than the wall itself. how could that be possible? yet, this titan managed to kick a hole in wall maria. it was over, the titans have taken over shiganshina.

-

A SOLDIER THROWS A VILLAGERS bag of the bridge. "discard your belongings! let as many people on as possible!" he shouted. aboard the boat, a young boy named armin leans off the side of it, waiting for his childhood friends eren and mikasa to join him. breathing deeply while expecting the unexpected.

"armin, you should really have a seat". his grandfather tells him but armin just shakes his head. "no, thanks! i'm waiting for eren and mikasa to get here." , he tells his grandfather as he continues to search for his friends.

armin's grandfather lets out a deep sigh. armin glances to the front of the crowd and spots eren and mikasa. both of them have their heads down and have tears forming in their eyes. armin was about to call out to his friends, until he saw the depressed looks on their face.

"just leave them for now. lord knows what they just seen". armin agrees with his grandfather for once and slowly starts to sit down in his seat, not bothered to ask his friends what they saw at the moment.

titans started to get closer and closer to the inner wall. "what are you staring into space for! hurry up and get those canons loaded up!", a soldier shouts at his fellow companion. the other soldiers started to move the canons up facing the gate, incase a titan were to enter, they would be able to blast it directly in the face.

meanwhile at the boat citizens are crying and tearful about what's happening right now. a soldier starts to lift up the ramp on the boat as it was at full capacity. the other soldier tried their best to push back the rest of the citizens of shiganshina.

"at least let our children on", some citizens started to shout, while others began to jump onto the boat as it pulled off. the canons could heard over the walls "what exactly are you aiming at idiot?", a soldier shouts at another.

the gates starts to lower. just as this happens huge rumbling can be heard. The ground starts to shake as the soldiers start to look up and see what looks to be a 15M titan with harden skin all over his body.

"what the heck is that?" , they all turn and stare at each other. then, the titan starts to prepare himself to run at fast speeds towards the gate. "fire the canons!". the canonballs hit the titan but it didn't leave a mark. not a single scratch was put on that titan. "what the hell? that did nothing?".