S1 | small blade : struggle for trost - part two

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

CONNIE SHAKES ARMIN DESPERATELY as an attempt to snap him out of his shock. "connie? when did you get here?" you ask looking up at the yellow eyed boy. "we heard armin's screams and came to see what was up" he replied. we? armin blinks and looks up at connie.

"come on, you can't keep staring into space forever." connie touches his shoulder and realizes it's all slimy and kind of stinks. armin can't stop shaking, short breaths coming out of his mouth. "hey armin, get ahold of yourself" you shake the boy.

"( first name ) what happened?" connie asks you, and with that question you remembered everything. the squad, the titans, eren's sacrifice. more tears build up in armins eyes as he cries harder. "that's enough" ymir approaches behind connie. "every single one of them is dead" she stops and points at you and armin "except for those two"

"shut up ymir, let him talk!" connie yells. "it's obvious, just take a look around" ymir points to every building, every dead body and every titan. "so then why is armin and ( first name ) the only survivors?"

"the hell if i know" ymir rolls her eyes "maybe because ( first name ) isn't from here" she mutters to herself. "what was that bitch?" you get up and approach ymir "you want me to shut that mouth up for good?"

"no fighting!" krista runs up the group and pushes you two away from each other. "we just watched a lot of our comrades die, a reaction like this is totally normal! ( first name ) you know your not like this at all! your one of the nicest people i've met, please don't let the death of our friends ruin that."

"that's my krista! let's get married when this is over." ymir sends a wink to the blonde haired girl. you suck your teeth "apologizes, i lost my cool. totally not ladylike at all" a fake smile spreads across your face.

ymir laughs like people aren't dying around her. we don't have anytime to wait around. connie offers a hand to armin, lifting him up from his knees and trying to balance him on his wobbly legs that were still shaking in fear.

"you guys should go without me, i'll just drag you down" armin finally speaks up, then zips off to join the rear guard "wait armin!" you follow after him without giving a second thought, zipping and flying away.

LANDING ON A ROOF armin puts his hands on the ground to catch himself. how can i face her? "armin, look at me." you walk in front of him. shaking, the blonde turns away from you and continues to mutter to himself. you get on your knees and wrap your arms around armin, hugging him.