S2 | historia

—

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by ARL3RTS

HEAVY JACKETS AND SCARFS, were wrapped around the training cadet corps as they tremble through the heavy snow. although it took them awhile, they finally reach their destination as an higher ranked soldier called out for them, "we're almost at the goal! keep it up guys!" another high ranked soldier yelled out, "nine hours isn't a bad time."

eren takes a seat next to his childhood friends as he lets out a sigh, "we could've died out there." his breathe can be seen by the cold air, "damn. i don't think i can feel my legs." jean huffs. "can they let us in already? it's freezing." connie complains, putting his hands in his pockets. "i bet they're preparing a yummy meal for us!"

the group spins hears a voice behind them, turning to see reiner running towards them, "i can't find christa, have any of you seen her?" eren furrows his eyebrows together, "what do you mean?" reiner huffs, "she's missing, i didn't see her come in with her group."

"i heard she was sticking with daz since he wasn't doing so well." the sound of your voice seems to lighten up the mood, walking up to the group with two cups of what seemed like hot tea. "well daz isn't here either, neither is ymir." reiner responds, "they're probably with the last squad." marco walks over to reiner as he shakes his head, "impossible. the last squad was led by thomas and they just arrived."

"do you think they got lost?" armin questioned, "well if they did, they wouldn't stand a chance!" connie says in a worried tone, eren gets up while whispering a line a curse words under his breath, "i'm going to find them!" he yelled as marco nodded in agreement, "i'll go with you"

"everyone. in the cabins." three high ranking soldiers announced just as eren had came up with a plan, "what about christa and the other one?" you speak up as the soldiers walk over to the group, "we know about their situation and decided to rescue them first thing in the morning."

"by then they'll be frozen statues." you groan in annoyance, "we can't have anyone else going out there!" one of the high ranking soldiers yelled, you soften your face as the gust of cold air hits your cheeks, quickly guzzling down the one cups of tea in your hand, you walk over towards mikasa and offer her the second cup which she greatly accepts.

"they have to be out there, somewhere." you say as you gently place your hood over your head.

BACK AT THE SNOWY MOUNTAINS, christa and ymir treach through the horrid conditions. ymir walks ahead as christa hauls daz, who's body is cold to the touch, "christa, just leave him here." ymir states bluntly, "no." christa continues to pull daz down the mountain.