S1 | a dim light amid despair : humanitys comback - part one (1)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

THE YEAR IS 850 and humanity is just starting to build itself up again after the colossal and armored titan attacked wall maria and killing almost half the population.

eren & his friends are now cadets, aiming to join the scouts as he wishes to see through the vow he made and take revenge against the titans for the untimely death of his mother, carla.

12th commander of the survey corps, keith shadis is in charge of the new recruits and frankly, he isn't going easy on them.

"what do they call you muffin top?" keith shouts in the young boy armin's face who is now a teenager. "armin arlert from shiganshina sir!", armin replies to the commander.

"why would your parents curse you with such a dumb name?" keith asks the blonde haired boy who replies "it was my grandfathers, sir".

"and why the hell are you here?", keith shoots armin another question, hoping to trip the boy up on his words.

"to help humanity overcome the titans", armin shouts.

"that's the spirit runt!" keith grabs armin's head and forces him to about face.

just as keith was trying to find another recruit to shout at, a girl with ( hair color ) hair and ( eye color ) eyes caught his attention. why? because she was giggling at another girl who was eating a potato.

"you, right there laughing." keith points at you with his eyebrows furrowed. " (name) wright from shiganshina, sir." armin, eren and mikasa's eyes widened at your statement. is it possible that another person was there when the armored and colossal titans attacked?

"and why are you here soldier?" keith added. "to bring peace within the walls, sir.", you replied. keith felt like that was a good enough response so he walked away from you and approached the brunette that you were laughing at.

crunch!

"hey, you there" he shouts at the girl who is stuffing her mouth with a steamed potato. "what do you think your doing?"

"eating a steamed potato" she said curiously. "you are officially on my bad side, who the fuck even are you?" keith shouts.

"sasha braus, sir" sasha places her closed hand over her chest while clenching the potato. every cadet turns and looks at sasha who has been nicknamed 'potato girl'.