S2 | beast titan

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

since the walls were built it gave people peace and protection from the dangers that lurked outside. not once did anyone think they were in any harm that was until—

the battle of the strongest began, mankind versus its predators the moment the colossal titan and the armored titan breached the walls. never did anyone think that there were titans hiding among us, disguising themselves as regular soldiers.

finally, after five years the scout regiment was able to capture one of these titans alive and her name was annie leonhart. although, there may be more.

AFTER THE FIGHT WITH ANNIE CONCLUDED, her body wrapped in a light blue crystal, acting as some sort of protection gets dragged away by the military police. just then, a chunk of the wall falls onto the ground. all the soldiers stare up the fifty meter wall and gasp, "look, what is that?" hange's assistant moblit asks confusedly while another soldier points to the wall.

a titan with no skin looked down upon the survey corps and military police stare at the titan until it moves its eyes, leaving nothing but shock into the group. "a titan, in the wall?" hange rushes over to her assistant, "section commander, your orders" hange steps back, "what?" they start sweating, "does this mean.." they begin to mumble until someone places their hand on they're shoulders.

"pastor nick?" they say as pastor nick continues to pant. "whatever you do— don't let sunlight touch it!" hange stares at him confusedly as pastor nick tried to catch his breath.

"WE'VE COVERED THE WALL WITH SHEETS" , a soldier tells erwin as they walk through a dim hallway, "more measures will be taken after sunset." erwin responds, "i see"

"what are we supposed to do sir? we never imagined titans hiding inside our walls." the soldier tells erwin, "nobody did." he replies.

back at stohess district, marlowe stares down at a corpse as he lowers his mask, "we just fought a titan here. why are they keeping us in the dark?" hitch also lowers her mask as she shrugs, "don't know. probably business since that's the usual deal. but there's no actual reason why all these people died."

at the wall, hange, moblit and pastor nick were standing around with other soldiers. hange looks at the sheets that were covering the titans face then turns back towards pastor nick, "i think it's time for you to talk. what is titan doing inside the walls? and why did you keep a secret?" pastor nick doesn't say anything but instead gets up, "i have work to do! my followers at the church will be devastated!"