S1 | first battle : struggle for trost - part one

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑 an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

STANDING ABOVE YOU was the colossal titan as it tried to swat the soldier from off the walls, hot steam emitting from its skinless body. eren ran through the steam as it raised its arms preparing to swat eren away like a fly.

"he took out the cannons? so when he attacked shiganshina, it wasn't an coincidence. he's actually intelligent!"

eren quickly jumps out the way and dodges his attack, launching his odm gear on the back of his neck. the colossal titan turns to eren and attempts to grab the green eyed boy. "this is my chance!" eren thinks to himself as he is running up the 60m giants arm.

the brown haired boy jumps down and then shoots up like a rocket as he brings the blades down on the titans nape. you frown seeing the cannons bertoldt destroyed. "well if he was going to swat all the cannons of the wall, then there was no point in me unscrewing them."

just as eren swings his blades down he gets hit in the face with steam. the hot cloudy substance obstructed his point of view, pushing him away from the weak spot. but that didn't stop him, eren was serious about cutting this titans life short. after all, it's his fault why his mother died.

the smoke started to clear, eren was hit with a gust of steam as he realized the colossal titan had vanished out of thin air. "did i miss?" the boy asks himself as he descends, latching his gear on the wall to prevent him from falling. eren starts to look left and right but it was to late, the titan was gone.

"did you get it?" thomas yells to eren hoping to hear the good news. but was brought to nothing but disappointment when eren replied "no. it just disappeared". eren pulls himself up on top of the walls as connie paces back and forth, sasha places samuel down and tends to the leg she impaled with the ends of her gear.

"where did it go?" you ask the disappointed eren, running up to see if he has any wounds you could help him with. "i don't know. it was just like five years ago" he takes a deep breath. "it disappears then reappears. i'm sorry, it's my fault he got away."

"what are you apologizing for?" thomas looks at eren with a brave smile. "we were to scared to even move." connie snaps his fingers to get everyone's attention. "now isn't the time for chatting. the wall has been breached, unless we want a repeat of five years ago we have to fix it". you could tell it was fear in the baldies voice.

"well then. what are you waiting for?" shouts a member of the garrison regiment. "we already have a plan of handling the colossal titan. now hurry up and return to base!" the cadets saluted the soldier.