S1 | whereabouts on his left arm : struggle for trost - part four

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

MIKASAS BREATH HITCHES. she didn't expect her childhood friend to still be alive or be a titan. 'looks like somebody owes me a soda' you whisper to yourself. mikasa wasted to time and jumped off the edge of the building with no hesitation.

she lands on the ground and bolts towards him, she still couldn't believe it. maybe she was imagining things? or simply this view of eren that she was possibly seeing wasn't real.

as she yearns closer to the brown haired boy she  pushed her body forward to catch eren's weak body, she hugs him tightly and doesn't attend to let him go.  she stares off into space for awhile, bringing her head down and placing it on his chest.

she was listening for a heartbeat. so she would know for certain that this wasn't a dream, that eren was still alive and in her arms this very moment, and that was when she heard it. erens heart thumping against his sweaty chest.

mikasa lets out a violent sob as she drops to her knees, the emotions she so desperately wanted to express are finally let loose as everyone in the whole district heard her cries.

armin joins mikasa on the ground with eren, intertwining his fingers with his as he takes a look at his surroundings, the dead titan bodies that were laid up against houses, buildings that needed fixing.

but most importantly, armin couldn't forget about the gaping hole that sat where the gates to frost used to lie. armin had got lost in his thoughts, trying so desperately to explain what the hell just happened.

that was until his injured friend ( who was hooked around him ) finally opened his shiny, green eyes and spoke, "i'll kill you all." he said with a mortified face, smiling to himself. armin and mikasa look at their friend with a widen expression, "eren?"

he picks his head up, making sure to keep that same devilish smile but it disappears as he blinks into reality. he looks around to see members of the garrison pointing long rifles at his face, "eren can you move?" he turns to mikasa in confusion "what happened?"

"did you hear what he just said!" a member of the garrison shout towards another. "he said he wants to kill us!" eren turns towards the soldiers, confusion was still plastered on his face. "what are you talking about?" eren glanced down at the sword one of the soldiers pulled out.

"those weapons are for killing titans not humans! why are you all looking at me like that?" eren starts to panic as he thinks of the unimaginable.

"IS IT JUST ME OR ARE WE MISSING PEOPLE?" krista furrowed her eyebrows. currently the rest of the cadets were inside wall rose, filling up on gas and catching up on things they may have missed.