S1 | wound : struggle for trost - part seven

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

in the year 845, the colossal and armoured titan appeared seemingly out of thin air and devastated all of shiganshina. mankind abandoned one of their three walls, due to the lost of their population and territory.

then, in the year 850, the 60m giant yet again appeared, breaking down the gates to trost district and furthering the advancement of titans. within two hours all evacuation of civilians was completed and nobody managed to fall victim to the titans ( except for the soldiers who sacrificed their life for the cause )

then the unthinkable happened, eren jeager ( despite having been eaten by a titan ) suddenly emerged from a titan corpse. commander - in chief , dot pixis wanted to use eren's special power for a certain operation. however, the moment the operation started, it may have just ended.

AS EREN'S TITAN TURNS AROUND, it balls its fist up and punches right where mikasa stood, sending her flying away from the rest of the group. as she goes to cover her face, something sharp slices her skin and newly formed scar appears. she hits the back side of her body against a chimney and turns over to see eren trying to punch at her again.

the look in eren's eyes looks as if she was the enemy, this wasn't the same titan that wiped out its own kind 30 minutes ago, this titan acted like the rest, he was going to make sure that mikasa perished.

"mikasa!" a soldier named ian shrieks out her name, but luckily with quick thinking she was able to move away in time. she attached her gear on his face and grabs his hair to keep herself up.

"what are you doing?", she ignored the garrison and tries to find a way to reason with eren. "eren! don't you recognize me, i'm mikasa!" she tries to communicate but eren just gives her a death stare. "you have to plug up the wall with the boulder!"

with this, captain rico signs. she pulls out a gun used to send smoke signals and loads it with a red smoke bomb. she points the gun towards the air and fires off a shot. "this operation is a bust, it's obvious no such weapon exists."

"eren, your human! your not a real titan-" mikasa still continues to snap eren out of his trance, she looks down to see eren's fist balled up. "get out the way, ackerman!" , mikasa kicks herself away from eren and as she does eren swings his fist and punches himself in the face.

"he's just as stupid as a regular titan." a garrison soldier scoffs as eren falls back against the boulder. "he's not gonna plug up no gates in this condition! our best bet is to leave him here." mikasa gives ian a death glare as he turns away, intimidated by her looks.