S1 | response : struggle for trost - part five

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

in the year 845, the colossal titan and the armored titan appeared out of thin air. with the colossal titan great height and the armored titan great strength, they easily shattered the walls, along with the thought of peace. mankind retreated behind wall rose as they abandoned wall maria.

mankind had lost a fifth of their population and a third of their territory. while all activists were pushed back to wall rose.

then in year 850, the colossal titan appeared again and kicked in the gates to trost. the city was being overwhelmed with titans with soldiers and cadets dying left and right. eren yeager, who seemed to have died earlier, suddenly emerged from a titan's carcass.

before the situation..

marco was confronted by another soldier "marco, i can't fight anymore." he bawls, marco brings his eyebrows together, "what has gotten into you?" the soldier falls to his knees while tugging on marcos jacket "i watched my comrades die right in front of me! and i was to scared to do anything!"

"get a grip." marco stops him mid-sentence "it's not just you, everyone lost someone they cared about today." he looks to the right and spots sasha "take sasha for example, she watched her comrades die and yet she still stands tall."

but that wasn't the case at all. sasha was just holding her stomach due to it causing her problems, "may i please go to the infirmary?" she leans forward.

there was a slight pause before the man tries to move his arm again, the man cries out while marco holds him. "stop it already." from a distance jean can be seen drinking water. reiner and bertoldt stand beside him.

"what if they found out about eren?" jean mumbles and glances at reiner and bertoldt. that's when a cannon fired, but the cannonball soon exploded before it could make impact.

everyone rushes towards the wall and spot (firstname) on the roof tops, your eyes didn't want to believe what you just saw. "what happened here?" annie approaches you "eren just bit into his hand and then a burst of lighting appeared in the sky" you say, trying your best to seem confused.

reiner and bertoldt ran over towards you and annie, "mhm and what happened to your hand?" reiner cocks an eyebrow at you, "that bitch-ass soldier cut me, he's lucky i didn't-"

"didnt what?" jean asks, "didnt fight back. it's not like i could anyway, my body is all fucked up." you save yourself from being exposed. "here i have some bandages" bertoldt pulls out a roll of soft cotton bandages and wraps it around your hand.