S2 | warrior

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfic by @arminszn—

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by @arminszn

while at the stops of uguard castle the 104th were ambushed by a titan assault, with all hopes of surviving out of the picture.

until one of their own, suddenly transformed into mankind's enemy and the scout regiment quickly rushed in. there, armin learns the shocking truth

     "SLOWLY, DONT WANT TO DROP HER", soldiers slowly start to bring up you and ymir's injured bodies. "careful now" another soldiers adds. ymir was missing her right leg and half of her arm as she laid asleep on the bed. you had your left leg missing and your right arm had smoke steaming out of it. half of your head was also missing due to the titans feasting on you like a midnight snack but it seems like it healed.

armin watches sorrowfully as him and eren look down the edge of the wall, "do you think they'll be okay?" armin doesn't say anything and continues to look down the wall, "they'll be fine" mikasa pats armin on his back, "can you give me details on their injuries?" eren questions a soldier, "well with ymir, her right arm and leg has been severed and her insides are scrambled, ( firstname ) had a head injury which looks like it healed on its own, her left leg is missing and her right arm was bitten off, if they were normal they would've been goners"

"normal,huh?" eren sighs to himself before he turns to see reiner and bertoldt making their way on top of the wall, eren rushes over and stretches out, reiner issues a smile at eren as he takes his hand and hoisted himself over the wall.

"i'm telling the truth! ymir transformed and fought off the titans to save us!" historia yelled at hange, "sure, her keeping that type of power a secret could've benefited us in our fight against the titans but ymir is our ally!"

"maybe we can come to an agreement and build a trusting relationship!" hange turns to historia, "you said your last name was reiss right?" historia nods her head, "that's funny because you and ( firstname ) share a last name and i don't believe you two have met prior to joining the cadets" historia raises a brow, "share a last name? that's not possible, i haven't met anyone who shares a last name with me." hange scratches their chin, "isn't reiss the name of a noble family?"

historia nods, "i see.. well, nice to meet you historia" hange places their hand on her shoulder as hange guides her towards ymir's body, "how is she?" they ask the soldier still fixing ymir's wounds, "still in a coma but at least her wounds are getting healed" the soldiers says as they pointed towards the steam. "the only thing we can do now is take both of them back to trost so the poor girls can get proper medical care"