S1 | erwin smith : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part three

—

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

INSIDE THE FOREST OF GIANT TREES, the levi squad run through bushes, and pass other trees while trying to escape from the female titan, eren turns to his subordinate and speaks, "captain levi!". levi turns at eren, clearly irritated, "what?"

"come on sir! we're in a forest surrounded by trees, we won't know a titan is approaching until it's directly above us" , levi responds, "stop asking such stupid questions"

"why are we.." eren starts to speak, "look around you eren, take a look at these big ass trees", eren stares up at the trees as levi explains, "pretty useful environment for odm gear don't you think?" eren continues to stare at levi, "i got one piece of advice for you.. shut up and use your head, your best survival tool is your brain"

"captain! that thing has been chasing us from out right!" a member of levi's squad states, eld gin was his name and he had about 36 total titan kills to his name. "everyone draw your swords and be ready! it can happen in a blink of an eye"

the forest was quite for a moment, you could hear branches snap and birds chirping. that was until she came, jumping over bushes and breaking through a tree with her hand, this action causing eren to look up at the female type and whimper in fright.

the female type slips on the grass but is able to regain her balance after catching herself on a nerby tree, "she's fast!" eren exclaims, "we can't let her get away!" eld and another fellow levi squad member gunther yells, "captain do we engage in odm gear? captain!" petra yells to levi who just stares at her.

as the female type continues to run after them, two soldiers come it to try and take her down, "rear reinforcements" petra says with a smile on her face as one of the soldiers tries to hook their odm gear onto the female types arm but ends up getting squished onto a nearby tree. the other soldier gets crushed by the female types hand.

"lets take her down, she's to dangerous" olou yells, "we have to risk it", olou then goes and reaches for his blades, "i'll cut the bitch"

eren looks back at the female type and smirks, 'stupid creature. your going up against the best titan slayers in existence!'

"captain we need your orders. sir!"

"let's end her life right here!"

"captain!"

at last , levi looks over his shoulder and at his team, "cover your ears" he says while levi shoots the flare gun in the air.