S1 | idol : struggle for trost - part six

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

during the year 850 in trost district, eren jeager displayed a mysterious case of titan powers that soon started to strike fear in the heart of his fellow soldiers. while eren and his friends lives are almost taken away by a cannon, they are suddenly spared by the appearance of dot pixis, the commander- in- chief.

" you still haven't changed, huh?"

pixis places his hands behind his back while turning his head towards felman, "beautiful salute, don't you think?" he slightly teases the commanding officer. "i just arrived to the scene and the situation now releys on me."

"now you go organize the reinforcements, i would love to have their word on this", just like that felman took off to fulfill pixis orders as the drunk commander stared down at the three teenagers.

pixis walked over to eren, questioning him about the certain key was placed around his neck "you believe that whatever is in the basement of your old house holds all the answers to this world?" eren nods, "yes, do you believe me sir?"

pixis placed his hand on his chin, thinking about what the young boy said. he continues to do this until he turns towards him, "probably. since your not so sure yourself."

he turns towards to blonde cadet, "arlert, was it?" he asks as armin shoots up, "yes sir." pixis pokes questions at him. "earlier you said that using this 'titan power' can be guaranteed success for humanity. we're you just spitting out word vomit or do you actually believe that?"

"well.." armin looks away in shame, "it was both sir. i was just babbling about how eren could use his titan to lift that giant boulder in the middle of the city, plugging it in to the gigantic hole that's in wall. maybe that could stop the titans from coming in."

"well cadet jeager." pixis walks back over to eren, "what do you say? can you close the gap in the wall?" eren stutters over his words as he plays with his fingers, unsure if he could actually do what was asked. "i still don't understand some of this, i'm just as confused as the rest of you.."

"jeez kid" pixis sighs at eren's words, "i believe i asked the wrong question... will you plug up that hole or not?" they both stare at each other for awhile until something caught eren's attention. he glimpses at mikasa who gives him a nod in approval.

"although i'm not certain if i can close the gap i'll do it."