S1 | primal desire : struggle for trost - part eight

i fucking love this episode of a slap on titan.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

JEAN TRIES TO CATCH HIS BREATH, as he hides inside an abandoned house. he looks outside the window and spots the body of a dead soldier, it's maneuvering gear still attached to its corpse.

jean turns away and gasp, "how will this play out?" the gear didn't seem damaged, the question is will he manage to make over there alive?

the titan stalking jean finally leaves the premises, giving him an opportunity to leave his hiding place and grab the gear. from the wall, connie makes a desperate call to him but to no avail jean doesn't seem to hear him.

"something must be wrong with his gear!". jean struggles to rid the dead body of its maneuvering gear, "come on! i'm kind of in a rush here!" the titan from earlier walks back over to him, squatting down and staring at him.

"jean!" you call out his name as marco flies past the titans face to distract it. he lands on the ground and runs off, letting the titan chase him. jean continues to pull and rip off the gear until it finally comes loose.

connie lands on a roof, "this is a pain in the ass" you and annie join him as jean buckles the maneuvering gear onto himself and flies away with a titan running behind him. while in the air, jean struggled to keep his balance and eventually falls.

his fingers toyed with the trigger before he realizes, "are you kidding me, why is the trigger so stiff?" then a titan closes in on him. connie comes in just in time and uses his knee to bump into the titan's head.

"what are you doing?" jean shouts, "i was going to say that!" connie shouts back. "what are you waiting for? get out of here!" connie runs off the roof as the titan's hand chases him. jean pushes himself up and starts to run.

he laches on to a nearby house, zooming off. jean looks behind him to check if he's being chased by any titans. he turns back around to see a titan hanging his mouth open, ready for jean to fly right inside. but before it could even get close to him, you come in and pushed down its chin, causing it to fall from the ground.

jean finally made his way to the wall and reunited with you, marco, connie and annie. "you guys are crazy!" jean shouts, "yeah, then what are you?" you shot back. annie moves her hair out her face until she spots something, she taps you on the shoulder to get your attention then points to what she saw, both of you zoom off, leaving jean and connie by theirselves.