S1 | crushing blow : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part five

—

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

ERWIN AND THE REST OF HIS SQAUD GALLOP THROUGH THE FOREST, he starts to explain to hange, "when the colossal titan attacked trost the person inside must've equipped themselves with odm gear in advance"

"you think the same thing happened here?" squad leader miche questioned, "given the conditions, i'll say that something like that is highly unlikely. when eren emerged from his titan his equipment was broken and his clothing was ripped in certain areas. not only that but eren was so spent that he couldn't even stand on his own two feet without assistance."

"the female type ability to summon reinforcements was something we never expected, our failure to predict this caused us the mission." erwin replies as he continues to gallop forward.

"IF WE'RE WITHDRAWING, THEN THE MISSION WAS A SUCCESS?", jean questions while he rides his horse next to armin, "probably. commander erwin must've discovered the identity of the female type" armin answers, "i'd like to see who's inside the damn thing, but how was commander erwin so certain that an enemy would come after eren?" jean shrugs a bit.

"maybe because whoever is in the female form was there during the attack on trost. they managed to break through trost outer gate but when eren transformed and plugged in the inner gate, they didn't interfere. now they have bigger problems"

"bigger problems?" jean creases his eyebrow, "something more important that halted their mission, something unexpected.", armin continues, "i remember you saying something about eren transformation, could that be what caused it?" jean gasp, "only logical answer" armin nods. "wait that means—"

"they were there"

YOU LOOP AROUND THE TREE TRYING TO AVOID THE LEVI SQUAD, eren screams at gunthers lifeless body as oluo scoops down grabbing eren by his dark green cloak, "come on kid, now is not the time" he throws eren forwards, "we can't just leave him there!" eren cries

you reappear in front of eren as he shouts, "damn you!" petra and eld look behind them, "who is that?" petra shouts, "is that the female titan or did she have an accomplice?" oluo questions as he turns to eld, "what's the plan?" he yells as eld yells back, "we don't have time to get the horses! we'll have to use our odm gear to reach headquarters"

they pick up the pace, causing you to move faster. soon you appear right behind eren making oluo look over his shoulder, "keep it away from eren!", petra turns around completely, "damn you! why don't you come at me! i'm strong, i can take you down!" she shrieks angrily, 'the female titan? but that's impossible, i thought we caught her!'