S2 | historia (2)

—

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by:
@/ARL3RTS

AS YOU JUMP DOWN FROM THE HIGH TOWER, your feet skidding heavily across the ground, connie and christa can not believe their eyes. "are you kidding me? (firstname) is a titan too?" connie watched as you and ymir ruthlessly punched titans out of your path, stopping them from reaching the tower. but your efforts weren't enough as some of them always found a way to where your comrades were staying.

ymir claws at another titan, jumping on its nape and biting it off. the taller titans started to surround you, biting their way through your flesh but you weren't going to let them win so easily. you balled your fist up and hardened it, the skin of your titan hands now turned blue, and punched your way through all of them, some of the titans were decapitated in the process. you couldn't help but be proud of yourself, this is what a chosen warrior looks like but now is not the time for celebration.

ymir, who was clinging on to the side of the tower, jumps down and scratches another titans eye out while continuing to fight the others, she lets out a roar as she holds herself on a brick, you turn around to see that the brick ymir is clinging on is about to fall. just then, a titan comes and swings its arm at her, grabbing her arm and biting down on it making her let out a scream in agony.

ymir bites down on the titans arm making it release her arm, she kicks the other one off and goes to climb to the top of the tower but another titan grabs her foot as she uses her sharp claws to hold onto the side of the castle. ymir tries to kick the hand but another titan grabs her foot, making both her feet useless. she hangs on a brick, slowly breaking off as christa looks at her with worry in her eyes.

ymir let's go and falls down to the titans, using her hands to hold down their heads, "what is she doing?" gasps christa, "are you kidding me? she's really worried about the tower falling down?" connie scoffs, "that's it. if she really wanted to, she couldve transformed and left us. the same can be said for (firstname) they decided to stay and fight. they're fighting for us."

a titan bites at ymir's head, making christa gasp again, "why?" she stands on top of the tower, "don't you die on me, not in a huddle like this, damn you!" she screams as connie grabs onto her sides, making sure she doesn't fall, "you want to be the hero all of a sudden?" ymir looks up at christa, "ha! hoping to go out in a blaze of glory? don't make me laugh!"

"to late to think about heaven now, your a selfish bitch and you know it! you'll die protecting this stupid tower, tear it to pieces, live for yourself!" ymir eyes widen as she throws the bricks off the tower and towards the titans. you on the other hand, grab the bricks and use them to smash the titans in the face, ymir's titan jumps up at the tower, "wanna live? grab on tight" and so, christa, connie, reiner and bertoldt grab onto the strands of ymir's hair as the tower falls on all the titans, you rush out of the way as dust fills the air.