S1 | a dim light amid despair : humanitys comback - part one (2)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfiction by : ARL3RTS

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" bertoldt looked in your ( eye color ) eyes with shock. "there's no way eren is a titan." he added on. you two have been arguing for the past five or so minutes. debating whether if you telling the truth or not.

"whatever. just forget about it." you walk out the room the both of you were talking in and towards the dining hall.

evening quickly rolled around as many of the cadets started to pack the eating quarters. people were eating their dinners and laughing at eren, "that's what happens when you talk a big game." they snickered at the brown haired teen. "don't let their trash talk get to you." armin chimed in.

"i'm such a loser." eren signed as he played with his food. Mikasa glares at him, "you should forget about that." you walk into the dining hall and speak to eren who stares at you with his eyes widened in shock, especially since he took your words to heart. "what do you mean forget about it?" he shouts.

"about the whole killing titans thing." you continue. "obviously, your not strong enough to make the cut". eren grits his teeth together and slams his hand on the table.

"i won't give up that easily". eren states at you until the bells start ringing as the room full of people start to exit one by one. everyone was heading back to their cabin for the night. "okay. if you aren't going to give up then i recommend talking to reiner or bertoldt about your little problem."

a could be seen from eren's face. his eyes dazzled with excitement knowing he might have a chance of passing his test. "thanks, ( name )" he says as he runs out the dining hall and over to reiner and bertoldt's sleeping quarters.

what are friends for?

"PLEASE" eren begs the two teens "i heard you guys were really good!" reiner's arms were crossed while him and bertoldt sat on the same bed across from eren and armin. "( name ) said you guys could help!" armin chimes in.

"standing still isn't that hard if you think about it." reiner rubs his chin "i don't think i can help you. my apologies". sighing sadly, the green- eyed teenager stuffs his head into his knees.

"you two are from shiganshina, right?" bertoldt finally speaks up. "huh? oh yeah." armin nods at him, a slight smile forming on his face. "then you know how terrifying the titans are. why on earth would you want to be soldiers?".

the two males stare at each other in disbelief. how many times are people going to tell them that they become what they dream to be? armin completely dodges bertoldt question with a question of his own, "where are you two from?"