S1 | defeated : the 57th exterior scouting mission - part six

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑 an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑
an attack on titan fanfic by : ARL3RTS

MIKASA PULLS OUT HER BLADES IN ANGER, as she about to go save her childhood friend, she is stopped by a familiar face. "you shouldn't go into this fight blindly" captain levi appears behind mikasa and puts a holt to her blades. "she's highly intelligent, if anything, capturing eren has been her main goal. she wouldn't devour somebody she went through all this trouble to get."

"or eating eren could've been her main goal. if so, then he's probably in her stomach right now but if not then she's carefully holding him in her mouth" mikasa shoots a cold stare at levi, "he's alive, i just know he is" levi looks at mikasa, "i hope your right"

"first, i want you to forget about killing her." the raven-haired girl eyes widened, "but she's killed so many of our people!" levi grunts, "as long as she can harden her skin then there's no way we can finish her off." levi starts to discuss the small plan he managed to think of.

"you distract her while i carve her up" mikasa nods as she starts to steer in front of captain levi. the female titan turns to face levi instead of mikasa. she balls her fist up and goes to punch short statured man but levi reacts quick and cuts up her arm all the way to her eye. the female type falls back on a tree while levi reloads his damaged blades.

he goes back and attacks the rest of her body, leaving her legs limp as the female type is unable to move. mikasa watches her subordinate in awe, 'captain levi is fast, he moves so quickly that she's unable to harden her skin in time to defend herself.' levi goes to cut her arms until they can't move.

'now is my chance! her neck is wide open, she won't be able to catch me!' mikasa goes to cut the female types nape as levi screams at her, "don't do it!" the female type raises her hand to stop her. mikasa is surprised on how closer her hand is getting and realizes she doesn't have enough time to get out the way.

as if some miracle, levi comes in and pushes the female types hand down with his foot, breaking his ankle in the process. he inhales sharply cuts open her mouth, revealing a saliva covered eren. "eren" mikasa cries out as levi grabs eren, leaving the female type sitting up on the tree as the pair took off.

they land on a branch as levi looks down at the brown- haired male, "he's alive. disgusting, but alive." he gags as mikasa sighs with relief, like a huge weight was just lifted off her shoulder. "don't loose sight of our objective! we get that you love him."

"i don't.." mikasa and levi goes to levi the forest, he glances behind him and noticed the female titan with tears running down her eyes. you waited until the coast was clear and came to annie's aid, jumping on the back of her neck and pulling her out of her titan. you put your head on her chest and listened. a faint heartbeat soon filled your ears as you smiled with relief.