5 years

5 Years Later (8:00am)

Y/N POV: It's been 5 years since I've heard or seen Mattia. The last thing I remember was Mattia kissing another girl and him getting arrested. A lot has changed the past 5 years. I moved to Chicago, Illinois and became a famous model. My little baby Esmeray is doing just fine too! She's 5 years old and is actually a model too! The same as her mommy😊 We even lived in a small modern house, perfect for the two of us!

 My little baby Esmeray is doing just fine too! She's 5 years old and is actually a model too! The same as her mommy😊 We even lived in a small modern house, perfect for the two of us!

Me and Esmeray are doing just fine without Mattia but Deep down in my heart, I know that Esmeray wants to meet him but I'm not even going to lie, I miss him and want to see him again. The same day Mattia got arrested, Alejandro texted me the reason why but I didn't care until they released him this year. He was actually released 1 month after he got arrested the first time but turns out that he was still depressed about the situation that happened 5 years ago and got into even more trouble. I heard that he got into multiple fights and even stole things.
Oh and Yes, Esmeray does know her father but she has never met Mattia. I didn't want to keep her father a secret so I told her about Mattia but not everything. She does know that her father went to jail since she saw it on YouTube but what she doesn't know is the full story between me and mattia. All I told her was that me and him broke up and that's it.

Few Minutes Later(6:30)

-Esmeray: "Mommy?" *Said Esmeray as she's eating breakfast at the kitchen table*
-Y/N: "Yes baby?" *Said Y/N as she's cooking some pancakes*
-Esmeray: "I saw daddy on YouTube again! Apparently he's coming here!!" *Lets out a big smile*
-Y/N: "What?!" *Turns around shocked*
-Esmeray: "HE'S COMING TO CHICAGO!" *Gets up and starts to jump happily*

Why would Mattia be coming here? He just got out of jail like 3 weeks ago.

-Y/N: "Can you please show me the video baby?" *Puts the pancakes on a plate and turns off stove*
-Esmeray: "Sure thing mommy!" *Runs to the coach and gets her tablet*
-Y/N: "No running after you just finished eating baby" *Looks at Esmeray seriously*
-Esmeray: "Sorry mommy but here you go!" *Gives tablet to Y/N*

I watch the YouTube video and saw Mattia for the first time after 5 years.

(Lol sorry for the eyes)

He's changed. It seems like he got more tattoos. I got emotional when I saw his face again, I wanted to cry but since Esmeray was with me, I couldn't. I watched the whole video. Apparently he's coming to Chicago to meet some family members but he never told me he had family here. I had a feeling he was up to something.

-Esmeray: "Mommy. Daddy is coming... right?" *Puppy eyes*

I couldn't say no with those puppy eyes🥺

-Y/N: "Well um... we'll see. He's probably going to be busy. Now let's talk about this later, go get ready so we can go to the park!" *Said Y/N as she puts the dishes in the sink and washes them*
-Esmeray: "OKAY!" *Runs to her room*

Night time (9:30)

The whole day me and esmeray had fun. We went to the park and even went shopping but at one point we had to head home because esmeray didn't like when the paparazzi would take pictures of us.

-Y/N: "Time for bed baby!" *Gets a book ready to read*
-Esmeray: "Story!" *Gets on top of the bed and gets comfortable*

I read esmeray a book for 10 mins. She finally fell asleep. Once she went to sleep I went to my room.

I couldn't stop thinking about Mattia and to be honest, ever since I had esmeray, I haven't had sex at all

I couldn't stop thinking about Mattia and to be honest, ever since I had esmeray, I haven't had sex at all. Yes, I would touch myself at some points but I haven't felt good in a long time. I felt really horny tonight. I go to my closet and all the way at the top, I had a hidden box filled with sex toys. I take out a pink colored dildo. I close the door and lock it. I turn off all the lights and get on top of the bed. I slowly unbutton my shirt. As soon as I took of my shirt, I take of my black bra. I squeeze my tits. I then pull down my pants and my black panies. I was fully naked at this point.
I was way to horny. I lick my middle and point finger, making them really wet. Once they were really wet, I started to finger myself.

-Y/N: "Shit😖" *Covers her mouth*

I knew I was going to be loud so I covered my mouth. I didn't want esmeray to hear me obviously.

I fingered myself till I came but that wasn't good enough for me. I wanted to squirt. I wanted my legs shaking, just like how Mattia did to me whenever we had rough sex. I lick my cum off my finger and get the pink dildo. I sucked the shit out of the dildo as if it was Mattia's dick. 1 minute later, the dildo was soaking wet. I insert the dildo into my vigina. I was in the position of a women giving birth.

-Y/N: "Fuck!😩" *Rubs her clit with her other hand*

All I was thinking about was Mattia as I was touching myself. Just the thought of Mattia fucking the shit out of me turned me on and made me closer to squirt. I rubbed my clit as fast as I can and made the dildo go inside me as far as I can. 10 seconds later, I squirted everywhere.

-Y/N: "FUCK!😫" *Moans loudly*

My eyes rolled back from how amazing the feeling was. As soon as everything was over, I checked outside my door and see if I woke up esmeray with my loud Moans. Once I saw that she didn't wake up, I close and lick the door again and get rid of the sheets. I go to the bathroom and washed my body. 12 mins later, I got out of the shower from washing my body and heard foot steps outside my room.

-Esmeray: "Mommy! Can you open the door please!" *Knocks on the door*
-Y/N: "Give me a second baby! I'm in the bathroom!" *Gets her red robe and puts it on*
-Esmeray: "Someone has been ringing the door bell for the past 5 mins!"

I opened the bathroom door and run to open my bedroom door...

WORD COUNT: 1125 (HOPEFULLY YOU LIKED THE FIRST PAGE OF "TOOK 5 YEARS" 😋)

Tbh- To be honest

ESMERAY- The name of yours and mattia's daughter