A leafy dinner

Y/N POV: I missed his soft lips. It wasn't a rough kiss. It was a soft kiss. Our tongue danced to a slow song. Our lips would slowly apart from each other. Fuck! I missed his lips so much.

-Esmeray: "Daddy!" *Opens the door*

We quickly stopped kissing and backed away from each other.

-Mattia: "Yes princess?!" *Rubs the back of his neck*
-Esmeray: "I'm done!" *Walks up to mattia*
-Mattia: "Oh okay! Then let's go! Say bye to mommy first!" *Looks at Y/N*
-Esmeray: "Bye mommy!!!!!" *Hugs Y/N*

I didn't realize that I chose my job over my family.

-Y/N: "Wait! I'm going" *Looks at Mattia*
-Mattia: "What about your job?" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "I've worked hard for the past 5 years. I think it's time to take a break" *Smiles*
-Mattia: "Well then we'll wait for you" *Smiles back*

Mattia picks up esmeray and takes her to the living room.

I called my job and told them that I was taking a break. Now that Mattia is here, I don't want to miss out on any moments with him and Esmi. I changed quickly and went downstairs.

-Y/N: "Ready!" *Looks at Mattia playing with esmeray*
-Mattia: "Let's go"

We walked out the door.

-Mattia: "We are taking my car" *Takes out his car keys*

I didn't even realize that Mattia had a White Porsche! It was a really beautiful car.

Mattia opened the door for esmeray

-Mattia: "You're looking beautiful princess" *Waits for esmeray to get in*
-Esmi: "Thank you daddy!" *Gets in the car*

Mattia closes the door for esmeray and opens the door for me.

-Mattia: "For my go gorgeous queen!" *Waits for Y/N to get in the car*
-Y/N: "Thank you!" *Giggles*

I get in the car. Once Mattia got in the car, we drove off. I tried asking where we were going but he kept saying it was a surprise and that it was far away.

1 hour & 10 mins later(11:10am)

Esmeray and Mattia were singing songs for about an hour. I was too but I just wanted to enjoy hearing esmeray singing with her daddy. I knew she was happy and that made me want to cry knowing that she was so happy right now and so was her daddy but I'm strong enough to hold back my tears. 10 mins later she was getting tired and fell asleep.

The car was quite for about 8 mins but then Mattia asked me a question.

-Mattia: "How would your boyfriend feel about this?"
-Y/N: "Actually I'm not dating Alex" *Looks at Mattia while he's driving*
-Mattia: "What do you mean?" *Said Mattia as he was driving*
-Y/N: "Everyone thinks we are dating but we actually aren't. He's just a really close friend of mine that I met 5 years ago. He was actually my first friend here in Chicago"
-Mattia: "Then why didn't you want to tell me that while we were arguing plus how come esmi said that he helped her with her homework?!"
-Y/N: "I was just mad at you plus I would invite him over and he would help esmi. She probably said that because she always likes to look at celebrities drama channels." *Giggles*
-Mattia: "I don't believe you"
-Y/N: "He's gay" *Looks at Mattia*
-Mattia: "Nevermind😅"

We both laughed.

6 minutes later, we arrived.

I tell esmeray to wake up and we all get down. When we walked in, it was so adorable. There was leafs everyone where, vines, fairy lights, flowers, and there was even a little Angel statue water fountain.

But when the waiter told us to follow him we went all the way to a reserved area

But when the waiter told us to follow him we went all the way to a reserved area. It was even more cuter. It was a big garden and in the middle there was a octagon bayside filled with flowers and vines.

-Mattia: "Surprise!" *Looks at Y/N and Esmi* -Esmeray: "ITS SO CUTE DADDY!!" *Jumps around* -Y/N: "This is so beautiful Mattia" *Looks around amazed* -Mattia: "I'm glad you guys like it" *Sits down*

-Esmeray: "ITS SO CUTE DADDY!!" *Jumps around*
-Y/N: "This is so beautiful Mattia" *Looks around amazed*
-Mattia: "I'm glad you guys like it" *Sits down*

We all sit down.

-Waiter: "What would you guys like to drink?" *Takes out notepad*

We ordered our drinks.

-Waiter: "Okay then! I'll come back once you guys are ready to order your food!" *Walks away*

We all looked for what we wanted to order. As we waited for the waiter to come back, esmeray and mattia were both playing with each other. I'll never forget this day.

10 mins later

The waiter comes back and we ordered our food. We waited for about 15 mins and they brought us our food. Me and Mattia had such a big meal but esmeray was the only one with fries and chicken tender. So adorable.

Esmeray wanted to know how we met so we told her. We shared every memory we had with each other 5 years ago but not the situation between me and Gianna and that girl he kissed ofc. Now that I think about it, I don't even know if he's the father of Gianna's kid or not.

20 mins later

When we all finished and stayed talking Esmeray got tired and fell asleep on mattia's arms.

-Y/N: "Now that Esmi is asleep, I never asked you if you were the father of Gianna's kid?" *Looks at Mattia*
-Mattia: "No. She lied the whole either time. Her own baby daddy exposed her." *Looks into Y/N eyes*

Y/N IV: Damn. I missed so much. I still don't like that bitch😃👍🏽

As I was looking at Mattia looking at Esmeray sleeping and playing with her hair, I didn't realize how buff he got. He got buff in a good way tho. I saw his new tattoos too. How tf did I not realize that he got so much hotter.

-Y/N: "You look fucking hot right now" *Said Y/N as she was looking at him*...

WORD COUNT: 996 (Wait till the next page😏)