Behind the door

-Roshuan: "Can I come in?" *Yells through the door*

Mattia smirks

-Mattia: "Give me a second roshuan"

Mattia stops.

He pulls out

I get up from the bed and looked at mattia in a curious way. He smirks

-Mattia: "Open the door for him and tell him to leave" *Whispers*

A little smirk appeared on his face

-Y/N: "Are you crazy! What if he sees me naked!" *Said Y/N as she was quietly yelling at mattia*

Mattia grabs me by the neck and pins me to the wall

-Mattia: "Then thats your fault. Don't get caught" *Little chuckle*

Said Mattia as he whispered in my ear with his hand around my neck as my back was on the cold wall. I walk to the door and slighty opened the door. My face was the only thing peaking out the door as my naked body was hiding behind the door. My naked body wasn't the only thing hiding behind the door... mattia was as well.

-Roshuan: "Hey Y/N! I thought you were taking a shower?" *Tries to peak inside the room*
-Y/N: "Well um.. I was in the shower but-"

I jumped.

I felt a cold, big, hard hand carressing my ass as I was talking to Roshuan. Damnit mattia..

-Y/N: "but I had a girl problem so I got out..." *Nervously laughs*

Mattia quietly lets out a little chuckle

-Roshuan: "Well um... where's Mattia?"

As soon as I was going to answer him, I felt mattia licking my pussy. It felt so damn good that I couldn't even keep a straight face.

-Y/N: "F-fuck.." *Said Y/N as she bit her bottom lip*
-Roshuan: "Um.. Y/N? Are you okay?" *Looks at Y/N with a weird face*

Oh shit! I can't keep a straight face at all!
Mattia puts in his middle and pointing finger inside me as he was licking my clit.

-Y/N: "M-mattia is in the bat-bathroom" *Said Y/N as she was trying to hold back her moans*
-Roshuan: "Thats weird. Your hair is dry. Weren't you in the shower?" *Takes one more peak inside the room*

Why is Roshuan asking so many questions!
Mattia fingers me faster.

-Y/N: "Sh-shit" *Covers her mouth*
-Roshuan: "Are you okay?! If you feel like throwing up go to the bathroom!"

He tried to push the door open just to help me but I quickly yelled "NO"

-Roshuan: "Huh?" *Slowly backs away from the door*
-Y/N: "D-Don't come inside. Just go upstairs. I'll meet you up there in a few"

I quickly close the door and cover my mouth. I wait to hear him going up the stairs. As soon as I heard him leave, I turn around and look at mattia.

-Y/N: "Are you crazy?!" *Looks at mattia as he was getting up from the floor*
-Mattia: "Yes. Yes I am"

As I was about to walk away, mattia stops me and turns me around.

-Mattia: "Where you going? We haven't finished yet" *Smirks*
-Y/N: "As much as I want to continue this, I told Roshuan I was going to meet him upstairs" *Walks away*
-Mattia: "We'll continue this later" *Said Mattia as he followed me to the closet*