Teasing game

⚠️IV STANDS FOR {INSIDE VOICE}⚠️

If you see IV it means what they are thinking inside their heads!

-Y/N: "Yep. I haven't changed at all honestly" *Turns around*

Y/N POV: When I turned around, I saw Mattia really close to me. I look up since he's tall asf and see that Mattia is starting straight down on me.

-Mattia: "You look so fucking sexy in that red robe" *Holds Y/N chin*
-Y/N: "Thank you but I-" *Mattia cuts of Y/N*
-Mattia: "I'm craving you right now. I wanna fuck you in this kitchen right. Fuck. Now." *Whispers in Y/N ear*

I got chills all over my body. I was turned on by Mattia right now but I didn't want to give in that easily. I wanted to teach him a lesson for kissing another girl;)

-Y/N: "Oh really" *Smirks* "You know what I'm craving right now;)" *Winks*
-Mattia: "What?" *Smirks*
-Y/N: "I'm craving... a glass of WINE" *Smirks* "Now can you please help me get down that bottle of wine" *Pushes Mattia away*

Mattia laughs

-Mattia: "You think you're funny now." *Gets the bottle of wine*
-Y/N: "I've always been funny" *Giggles*

Mattia places down the bottle of wine on the kitchen island. Mattia sits down and waits for me to get the glass cups.

I loved the way he craved me however, I wasn't going to just let him fuck me and think that he can get me whenever he wants. I wanted to tease him for a while😏It was time to play around with mattia's feelings!

-Y/N: "It's a little hot in here. Don't you think?" *Pours red wine onto the glass cup*
-Mattia: "Not really" *Y/N gives the glass of wine to Mattia*
-Y/N: "Well I'm kinda hot"

I untie my red robe just so I can tease Mattia.

-Mattia: "Well shit😳" *Looks at Y/N up and down* -Y/N: "What? Is something wrong" *Acts clueless*

-Y/N: "What? Is something wrong" *Acts clueless*

MATTIA POV: Now I get it. She's trying to get back at me😂Let the teasing games being!

-Mattia: "You're right! It is kinda hot in here" *Starts to unbutton his shirt*

Y/N'S IV: {Fuck! He finally caught up. Well played Mattia😑}

Mattia starts to unbutton his shirt. Once he unbuttoned his shirt, he took it off.

Y/N'S IV: {When tf did he get so buff! His body looks exactly like an anime characters. He's abs are perfectly shaped!}

-Y/N: "Hey! Who said you can take off your shirt!" *Covers her eyes with her hand*
-Mattia: "Are you blushing Y/N?!" *Tries to hold in his laugh*
-Y/N: "What?! NO! It's just that the wine is... to strong..!" *Turns around*