Home all day

6 Hours Later

After having a girls day, we went back home and just watched a movie. While me and Esmeray were watching the movie, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that"

I got up and opened the door. It was Alejandro.

-Alejandro: "I need to talk to you"
-Y/N: "It's 10pm! What is it that you want to talk about"
-Alejandro: "My feelings about you"
-Y/N: "Fine but let's make it quick before Mattia comes home"

He nodded.

I let him in and closed the door.

-Alejandro: "First off, I want to say I'm sorry. I should've never gotten between you and Mattia. Just please forgive me and let's forget about this. All I want is us to be friends again"

I felt bad honestly. He can't control his feelings about liking me but he still wants to be friends..

-Y/N: "I understand. I'll forgive you but I don't know about Mattia"
-Alejandro: "I'll talk to him another day but I don't want you getting in problems with Mattia so I'll just leave"

I smiled. He opened the door and left.

I was happy me and Alejandro are finally friends again even tho I know he's putting his feelings to the side but at least I can talk to him now. I went back to the living room and cuddled with Esmeray.

2 Hours Later(1am)

I woke up to Esmeray asleep in my arms while the tv was still playing. I slowly get up from the couch and carried esmeray down to the bed room. I go back upstairs and turned off the tv but once I turned it off, I hear the door nob shaking. As soon as it opened, I saw mattia coming in all drunk. He closed the door and tried walking to the kitchen but he was stumbling everywhere. 

-Y/N:  "Where were you? It's so late"

I said trying to carry him to the couch.

He was too heavy for me to even drag him so I just let him sit on the floor. He left the hall of the kitchen smelling like alcohol which made me want to throw up since it was a strong smell but I was able to handle it. Sweat drops from his face and hair  would fall down to the ground as his head was facing down kinda making it seem like he was dead. 

-Y/N: "Hey! Answer me"

-Mattia: "I went to my friends club and had some fun. Where's Esmeray"

He tried getting up but I pushed him back down to the ground cause I knew he was gonna pull something stupid and scare esmeray.

-Y/N: "No no. I don't want esmeray seeing you like this so we're gonna stay up here until you tell me why you went clubbing"

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your fucking eyes on me. Why did you go clubbing!"

-Mattia: "I just wanted to have fun. I went with my criminal friend. The one Gianna is married too"