I love you is another word for yes

⚠️DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL YOU SEE THE SIGN WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE MUSIC!!! ⚠️

1 hour and 30 mins(2:05)

When we got home I woke up Y/N.

-Y/N: "We're here already!" *Rubs her eyes*
-Mattia: "You slept threw the whole ride😂ofc it felt short for you" *Opens the door*
-Esmeray: "I'm running inside the house!" *Gets out the door*

We all got down and went inside. I walk to the kitchen and put my keys on the kitchen island. I sit down on the couch and look threw my phone to see the pictures of me and Y/N.

-Y/N: "Damnit. I drank too much" *Gets a bottle of water from the fridge*
-Mattia: "Well no shit" *Looking at his phone*
-Y/N: "Watch your language" *Sits down on the couch next to mattia*
-Mattia: "Look at this" *Gives the phone to Y/N*

When she saw the picture, she didn't really react to it. Her face was plain.

Y/N gave back my phone and got up from the coach.

-Y/N: "What's wrong with it?" *Drinks her water*
-Mattia: "People are going to find out about us"
-Y/N: "Who cares. It's obviously that people already know we have something going on. I mean look at the picture, we were literally about to kiss" *Throws out the empty water bottle*
-Mattia: "That's weird" *Looks at Y/N walking towards him*
-Y/N: "You already know I have feelings for you so I don't mind people finding out that we might get back together" *Sits on Mattia's lap facing him*

She didn't seem drunk anymore which was a good thing knowing that she's doing this without thinking. As much as I want to fuck her right in this couch and make her scream my name, I just can't.

-Mattia: "Not right now Y/N" *Pushes Y/N off his lap gently*

Y/N gets up.

-Y/N: "Whats wrong Mattia?! This whole day I've been trying to get with you but you keep on rejecting me! Is there something going on?" *Stands in front of mattia*
-Mattia: "We just can't. Esmi is in her room and she can walk in on us anytime." *Looks up at her*
-Y/N: "Fine. Whatever. I'm going to take a shower" *Y/N walks away*

MATTIA IV: Damnit

Few hours later (9:50pm)

The rest of the day me and esmeray played outside the house and inside her room while Y/N played with us for a few hours but also worked on some paper work she had to fill out inside her room.

As me and esmeray were still playing around in her room, Y/N opens the door and told Esmeray it was time for her to go to sleep. We both stayed with Esmi till she fell asleep. 6 mins later she fell asleep. We turned off the lights and closed her door.

-Mattia: "I'll sleep in the couch" *Turns around to walk away*
-Y/N: "Wait. Come inside my room for a mommy" *Opens the door*

I followed Y/N inside her room.

-Mattia: "You need help or something?" *Turns around*

⚠️PLAY THE MUSIC NOW!⚠️

(Up to you if you want too but it's better with the music!)

I turned around and saw Y/N close the door and locked it. She walked up to me and kissed me. It was a soft kiss, meaning it wasn't just sex. It was more than that.

-Mattia: "You sure about this?" *Said Mattia as he was kissing Y/N*
-Y/N: "Mhm"

I carry her to the bed and gently lay her down on the bed. We both started to take off our clothes and but didn't get fully naked. She still had on her bra and underwear. I also hand on my boxers. I get on top of Y/N and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

-Y/N: "Let's get back together" *Stopped kissing Mattia and looked into his eyes* -Mattia: "Really?" *Looks at Y/N* -Y/N: "Yes" -Mattia: "I love you" *Kisses Y/N*

-Mattia: "Really?" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Yes"
-Mattia: "I love you" *Kisses Y/N*

We were finally back together.

Y/N POV: "I love you" was another word for yes. Such a lovely way to say yes. I loved him so much.

I kiss him again. He left gentle kissed on my neck. He moved down to my chest and to my stomach. I let out small soft moans. He stopped there. He comes right back up and makes out with me but his hand was inside my panies. He inserts his middle and pointing finger inside my vagina but he didn't go fast this time instead he went slow.
He knew I didn't want rough sex from the start since the soft kiss gave it out. I loved him so much. He understood me without even having to tell me and that's what I love about him the most. I don't have to tell him anything when it comes to sex, he just knows what I want.

-Mattia: "Your so beautiful" *Looks into Y/N eyes*

While we was fingering me, we stared each other down. He wanted to watch me moan as he was playing with me and that turned me on so much.

-Y/N: "I want you inside me😣" *Moans as Mattia and Y/N were looking into each other's eyes*
-Mattia: "Okay baby" *Bites his lips*

He takes out his fingers and pulls down his boxers. I spread my legs and he puts it inside me. I put my hands on his back as he moved up and down slowly. It felt so good feeling it deep inside me, coming out and in so slowly. We were both still looking into each other's eyes as he was inside me. My nails would dig inside his back from how good it felt.

-Y/N: "Fuck. I missed this so much😩" *Whispered Y/N*
-Mattia: "Me too baby!😖" *Moans softly while looking into Y/N eyes*

10 mins later(10:10pm)

-Mattia: "Fuck! Baby I'm about to cum😫" *Head falls back*
-Y/N: "Me too baby!😖" *Tries to hold in her moan*

Mattia pulls out rq and cums all over my stomach.

I also came...

WORD COUNT: 1046(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS WHEN I POSTED THE OTHER PAGE! I STILL HAD TO FINISH THIS ONE😅)

Rq- Real quick
IV- Inside Voice