The end

HEY LOVES! I am truly sorry for not updating. Last time I updated was a very long time ago and I want to sincerely apologize. Life wasn't going very well so I decided to stop and honestly I didn't want to continue and finish this story, I even ended up deleting the app until now, that's why I haven't answered any of you guys 🧍🏻‍♀️ but I realized that's very wrong of me and just leave you guys without an ending. Hopefully you guys understand and forgive me.

P.S I completely forgot how I would write  or just even tell the story so I'm sorry if  I don't do a good job.

OH AND! WATTPAD DELETED THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY! (Wrong Room)! I DID NOT DELETE IT AND IM SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO GET IT BACK! :(

- Jannet (The author)

———————————————————————

My arms wrapped around his neck while his arms wrapped around my waist. He pulls out for air just to say " Y/N...I have something to tell you"

He steps back and takes a deep breath.

Y/N- "What is it?" I said looking at him weirdly.

He grabs both of my hands and starts talking

"Since the first day I saw you, I thought you were just the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on and I'm so fucking glad I met you. My life was complete shit before I met you but after... my life became a movie. You don't understand how thankful I am because of you... and your parents of course for making you..."

I laughed.

"You gave me everything I ever wanted. Happiness, Love, and even a beautiful daughter. Honestly if it wasn't because of you, I probably would've been the old Mattia and never change. Thank you. Thank you Y/N. Thank you for everything. I love you so fucking much. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Y/N- "I love you too baby." I said smiling while tears were falling down my cheek.

He takes another deep breath.

"Y/N... will you marry me?"

Mattia gets on his knee, pulls out a tiny box out of his pocket and opens it.

Y/N- "M-Mattia. I-I..."

I just couldn't believe it. Mattia Polibio just asked me to marry him. I felt sick. Not because I felt scared of saying yes or just saying yes in general but because it's really happening. I waited for this moment for the fucking longest and it's finally happening. ITS REALLY HAPPENING!

"YES!"

I said screaming of excitement.

I pull him up towards me and gave him the biggest kiss. I could feel his tears running down his cheek touching my cheek. We both smiled while kissing. I stopped the kiss and just looked into his eyes.

"I love fucking you"

He smiled.

"I love you too baby"

He grabs my hand and puts the most beautiful ring ever on my ring finger. I pull him into another big juicy kiss.

Y/N- "Let's go home! I want to tell EVERYONE!"

He chuckled.

Mattia- "Okay love"

We both walked to the elevator and went back down to the first floor.

When I said I wanted everyone to know... I meant EVERYONE.

Y/N- "LOOK GUYS! I'm getting married to the most handsome guy ever!" I said while showing off my ring to the paparazzi.

I kissed mattia in front of everyone.

So many lights... ouch.

35 Minutes Later(10pm)

We both got down the car. I was so fricking excited that I kept on ringing the doorbell waiting  impatiently.

Mattia- "What if they're asleep?"

Y/N- "Well that's too bad for them" 

He laughed.

Mattia's Mom opens the door.

Mattia M- "What's going on?"

Y/N- "HELLO MOTHER IN LAW!"

I gave her the biggest hug.

Mattia D- "What is going on? Esmeray woke up from the doorbell"

Y/N- "HELLO FATHER IN LAW!"

I ran towards him and also gave him a hug.

"Where's my beautiful princess?!" I said while running around the house trying to find Esmeray, leaving Mattia and his parents alone in the living room.

Mattia- "Mom... Dad... I proposed to Y/N"

Mattia's Mom looks at Mattia with a shocked face while Mattia's Dad eyes widen.

Mattia M- "My baby is getting married!!!!!!!!"  She said running towards mattia with her arms out.

They both hug.

Mattia D- "Congratulations son!"  He smiled with watery eyes.

Mattia M- "Congratulations baby! I can't believe it! OH WAIT! That means we got to start planning everything now! No time to waste!" She said as she ran to her room.

Both Mattia and his father start laughing.

I come back upstairs with Esmeray in my arms.

Esmeray- "Daddy... what is going on?" She said as she was rubbing her eyes

Mattia- "I purposed to mommy!"

Her eyes widen.

Esmeray- "You and mommy are getting married?!!!"

"Yes baby!"

Said Mattia.

Mattia carries Esmeray and we both start showering her with kisses....

The end