Pizza

As the cherry scented body wash was running down my curves, I heard the bathroom door open.

-Mattia: "Gianna is here? She said something about you and pizza"

I let out a small giggle.

-Y/N: "Tell her I'll be down there in about... 10 mins!"

I said while I was washing down my body.

-Mattia: "Okay baby. Just so you know, she was checking me out"

I quickly peak my head out and saw Mattia holding in his laughter.

-Y/N: "You fucking dick head. I was literally gonna get out the shower and fight her"

Mattia burst into laughter. He walks out the bathroom...

(10 mins later)

I walk down the stairs with my hair all curled up and my cute black blazer dress as well as my gold chain, black bag.

-Gianna: "Girl you look so sexy!"

She said as she got up from the couch and quickly ran towards me and gave me a hug. As for Mattia, he was just in the kitchen drinking wine, watching us.

-Y/N: "Me?! Nah girl. You look sexy"

I giggled.

I wasn't lying tho. She had on this cute green pastel colored skirt with a matching crop top. Even tho we both hated each other 5 years ago, I couldn't say she was ugly because she's hot asf.

-Mattia: "Girls day?"

He said drinking the rest of his wine.

Gianna nods.

-Y/N: "After we finishing eating, I'll text you when I'm heading back to your moms house and see Esmi!"

I smiled.

-Mattia: "Don't need to. I'm going over there after you guys leave so have fun. Ima be there all day so I'll just meet you there"

He places his empty glass on the kitchen counter and walks upstairs without saying goodbye nor a kiss. I knew something was up but honestly what? He was literally fine 10 mins ago and now he wanna act all rude when Gianna is here. Men..

-Y/N: "Lets go then!"

We both took the elevator, leading us to the main floor. Once we got there, I see alejandro waiting outside. Last time I've spoken to him was when the fight between mattia and him happened. I'm assuming he just wants to talk it out or something... hopefully nothing bad happens...

We walked out the front door.

-Alejandro: "Y/N!"

said alejandro, screaming while the paparazzi was taking pictures of me and gianna. Alejandro grabs my arms and stops me from walking while gianna kept on walking, not noticing I stopped.

-Alejandro: "I need to talk to you somewhere private"

Before answering alejandro, I turn to look at Gianna and told her to wait. I honestly wanted to see what he had to say but why at this time... there was paparazzi surrounding us.

-Alejandro: "Let's talk in my car"

He said as we were walking to his red colored car.

-Gianna: "I'll wait for you in the car!"

I turn to look at her and nod.

-Paparazzi: "Are you and alejandro dating?!"
-Paparazzi: "Where's Esmeray!"
-Paparazzi: "When are you going to- MATTIA! Look over here!"