Coming to an end

I got on top of him and made out with him. His big juicy lips felt amazing with my soft round lips. Every 6 seconds I would come out for air and go back in again.

-Mattia: "Your beautiful"

I chuckle.

"Is it possible that your still sick?"

We both laughed.

-Mattia: "Let's get married"

My eyes widen.

That came out of nowhere. Once he said that, my thoughts started running wild. I was already picturing the flowers I wanted, the cake, my perfect dress, the dress for Esmeray... literally everything.

-Y/N: "Yes!"

-Mattia: "Yes?"

-Y/N: "Where's my ring at?"

I said sticking out my hand waiting for him to insert the ring onto my finger.

He laughed.

-Mattia: "Not right now"

My heart....

-Y/N: "Don't say it and get me all excited fucking dumbass"

I got off of him and I quickly put on my shirt.

"Wai-"

I walked right out and closed the door. I got all excited for nothing. I thought he wanted to get married right now but I'm assuming "Let's get married" meant in another few years. Fucking dick. He shouldn't play with my feelings like that... it hurts.

-Mattia M: "Esmeray fell asleep waiting for you guys"

She laughed

"I think you should take her our bedroom so she sleep peacefully"

-Y/N: "It's okay!"

I smiled.

"She's sleeping with me today in mattia's room"

She smiled. "okay honey"

Mattia D: "Can you please go call my son upstairs to help clean up?"

"Yes Ofc!"

I carried Esmeray downstairs to the room. When I entered the room, I laid Esmi down on the bed.

"Your father wants you upstairs to help clean"

-Mattia: "Look I'm sorr-"

"Oh! and stay up there for the night. My princess is sleeping with me tonight"

I said as I was putting up my hair into a bun while walking into the bathroom getting ready to wash my face.

Mattia just walks out the room and closes the door behind him...

The Next Day(9:40am)

When I got out the shower, I heard Mattia and Esmeray talking outside in room. I didn't pay to much attention because I was putting on my clothes but as soon as I finished I open the door and walk out to Mattia and Esmeray all dressed up, ready to go out to who knows where.

-Esmeray: "Daddy's taking me out to NEW YORK! There's this pretty Princess restaurant and I want to eat there with daddy!"

She said as she was jumping on the bed.