Taking control

⚠️ READ ⚠️

So I've been seeing a lot of "that's rape" comments in Wrong Room.
It. Is. Not. Rape
Some people have been saying it's rape but it's not. If it was rape, she wouldn't like it but she did.

"It didn't say she liked it tho" if she didn't like it, I would've mentioned it in my story however she did.

Thank you for reading.

While I was playing with Esmi and her Grandmother in the living room, I noticed Mattia wouldn't keep his eyes off of me. He knew I was annoyed at him for what he did. I literally did nothing wrong and he was just in a bitchy mood for no reason.

-Mattia M: "I was thinking about taking Esmeray to the pool!"
-Esmeray: "Oooo! I want to go to the pool!"

She looks at me and gives me her cute puppy eyes.

-Y/N: "I don't know princess... so many paparazzi's are going to be taking pictures of you"

A big arm wraps around my shoulders.

-Mattia: "Cmon baby. Let our little girl live"

I wanted to punch his fake smile right off his face but I couldn't.

-Y/N: "F-Fine..."

Esmeray starts jumping and hugs my leg. "Thanks you mommy!". Grandma follows Esmeray downstairs to help her get ready while me and Mattia were alone upstairs in the living room.

-Y/N: "Are you serious Mattia!"

I screamed at Mattia quietly, making sure his mother wouldn't hear us.

-Mattia: "What. She just wants to have fun"

I roll my eyes.

As soon as I was about to leave, Mattia grabs my neck and pins me to the wall. I was mad and annoyed at him but it's been a long time since Mattia has grabbed me by the neck... Fuck that was hot.

-Mattia: "You look so hot right now. I just want to rip that-"

I quickly shut Mattia up with my hand. I hear footsteps walking up the stairs... "There coming!" I whispered. He lets go of my throat and I stepped away, making sure they wouldn't suspect anything.

-Mattia M: "We're ready!"

I nod.

I was about to get the car keys and head to the pool but all of a sudden mattia said "We're not going mom. We both have a business meeting to attend". I gave him the death stare.

-Mattia M: "In New Jersey..."

said Mattia's mom with a confused face. Even she wasn't believing his bullshit.

-Mattia: "Yep"

His fake cute smiled appeared on his face just to trick his mother into believing him and ofc... she believed him.

-Mattia M: "Okay then! I'll text your dad to come join me and Esmeray once he's out of his job. Bye!"

He smiled. I didn't want to show that I was annoyed so I just smiled as they were both walking out the door. As soon as the door closed, I head downstairs to the room without saying a word to Mattia however he followed me.

-Mattia: "I don't want you near Alejandro anymore"

I ignored him.

-Mattia: "Are you ignoring me"

Said Mattia with his deep raspy voice. Fuck... how can a voice turn me on. I wanted to tease him a little just for fun or maybe to make him mad... at this point I just wanted to get back at him for this morning and right now. Game time baby:) I continued to ignored him as I walked to my suitcase, trying to pick one of my scandalous outfit.
I hear Mattia sit down on the bed behind me while I sat on my knees, unzipping my suitcase. I pulled out my dark red dress that was up to my thighs and showed all my curves.

-Mattia: "What's that dress for?!"

I ignored him again.

I took of the clothes I had on, slowly, just to tease him even more. I just knew he was observing every detail of my body as my back faced him. Before I was even able to put on the dress, I feel his hand grab the back of my neck and pulled me closer to his body... so close, I felt my back touching his chest as well as my ass touching his dick. The hot air coming out of his nose, touching my neck was fucking hot... He got closer.. and closer.. to my ear while I was looking at the celling from the hard grip he has right now.

-Mattia: "Don't ignore me princess"

He said with his deep, raspy voice while his other hand was slowly sliding inside panies. Quiet moans slipped out. He chuckles. He lets go of my neck and squeezed both of my cheeks with one hand, making my lips pucker up.

-Mattia: "You look hot in that dress... however, you can't be going out like that"

He bit his lips.

Fuck. I need to take control, not him!

I grab his wrist and pull his hand away.

-Y/N: "Gimme a second baby..."

I smirked.

I walked to mattia's closet and grabbed a black tie. "I'm taking control today". I pushed him down to the bed and got on top of him. I lean in, making my ass lift up to the air, and made out with him. I felt his big hands caressing my ass as our tongues were dancing. He was about to pull down my panies but that's when I stopped the kiss. "Lift up your head". I wrapped the tie around his head, covering his eyes. I wanted him to feel the great head I'm about to give him as his sight was pitch black.

I unbutton his pants and pulled it down. His dick swings right out as soon as I pulled his underwear half way down. I wanted him to feel everything... so I went slow at first. The tip of his dick was inside my mouth, leaving the tip wet. Quiet moans were coming out of his mouth while I was licking the tip. I went from licking the tip... down to sucking his balls.

-Mattia: "Oh fuck..."

I chuckled knowing that I was making him feel good...

WORD COUNT: 1025