Flash

MATTIA IV: Woah. That was bold of her😅

-Mattia: "Thank you." *Nervous laughs* "You look beautiful today"

Y/N IV: fuck. Did I say that out load?

-Y/N: "Th- thank you😅" *Smiles*

I was getting way to nervous. I needed a drink.

-Y/N: "Excuse me?" *Said Y/N as she called for the waiter that walked by*
-Waiter: "Yes?" *Stands next to Y/N*
-Y/N: "You you guys have red wine?" *Nervously laughs*

Mattia looks at Y/N confused.

-Waiter: "Yes! I'll bring you a bottle and a glass" *Leaves*

I turn to look at Mattia and he seemed confused.

-Mattia: "Wine? Right now?" *Said Mattia while emsi was still sleeping on his arms*
-Y/N: "Why not. I mean today is the first break day from my job" *Rubs the back of her neck*
-Mattia: "Not to be rude but you don't seem like the type of mother to drink in front of their kids"
-Y/N: "Well she's asleep and she won't notice😅"

Mattia stood quiet.

5 mins later, the waiter brought us the wine and placed it down on the table. "here you go ma'am"

-Y/N: "Want to drink?" *Said Y/N as she was pouring herself a glass of wine*
-Mattia: "No thank you" *Watches Y/N pour the red wine into her glass*

10 mins later(12:40pm)
I drank.
I drank again.
I drank another time.
And again.
And again.

Basically I drank more then 9 glass of wine.

-Y/N: "HEY!" *Points at Mattia*
-Mattia: "Y/N you're being loud" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Did you know! That I would shove a dildo up my as-" *Mattia cuts off Y/N*
-Mattia: "Y/N! Don't say that out loud! This is why you shouldn't drink" *Rolls his eyes*
-Y/N: "HEY! Do not roll your sexy eyes at me!" *Said Y/N as she was so drunk*
-Mattia: "Damnit. We gotta go" *Mattia wakes up esmi*
-Esmi: "Is everything alright daddy?" *Rubs her eyes*
-Mattia: "We got to go. Your mommy is acting crazy right now" *Looks at Esmi and puts on her coat*
-Esmi: "Mommy is always crazy😂"

Mattia and Esmeray laugh.

MATTIA POV: while I was helping emsi put on her coat, I turn around to look at Y/N and... SHE WAS DANCING LIKE CRAZY. I honestly don't know how many glasses of wine she drank but I'm pretty sure it was more than 12.
It was funny tho. She was doing some weird type of robot dance in front of the whole restaurant and everyone was looking at her.

-Random Women: "What is that woman doing?"
-Random Women 2: "Hey! Isn't she Y/N? That famous model?!" *Takes out phone*

If Y/N got recorded being drunk and dancing around like that, that can ruin her whole image.

-Mattia: "Grab daddy's hand" *Esmi grabs Mattia's hand and they walk towards Y/N*
-Y/N: "Mattia! Look at me!!! I'm a robot 🤖" *Starts to move her arms like a robot*
-Mattia: "That's cool Y/N but right now is not the time to do that. Let's go" *Grabs Y/N arm and gently pulls her to follow mattia*

I quickly pay the cashier before we left. When we got outside, Y/N started yelling like crazy.

-Y/N: "THE GUY WITH THE DARK HAIR! Come over here! You are now my new friend!" *Drunk giggles*
-Mattia: "Y/N! Don't do that" *Said Mattia as he's trying to walk Y/N to the car while Esmi was holding Mattia's right hand and following him*
-Esmi: "Daddy? Lots of people are coming over" *Gets closer to dad*

I turned around to look and saw the paparazzi

-Mattia: "Damnit. It's the paparazzi!"

As soon as we got to the car, I tell Y/N to sit down and closed the door. So did Emsi.

-Paparazzi 1: "ARENT YOU MATTIA POLIBIO?! Why are you with Y/N!" *Takes picture*
-Paparazzi 2: "How was jail?!" *Takes a picture*
-Paparazzi 3: "Are you guys together?!" *Takes pictures*
-Paparazzi 4: "It's been 5 years since we last seen pictures of you and Y/N together. Can you tell us why you guys broke u-" *Mattia cuts of the paparazzi*

As soon as I was going to get inside the car, I told the paparazzi "Shut up" and got inside the car.

-Y/N: "Let's go to the club!" *Turns to look at mattia*

I ignored her and turned on the car.

-Esmeray: "No mommy! That can ruin your image" *Puts on seat belt*

I found it crazy how my little daughter knew about this whole fame situation. She knew if Y/N were seen like this, her whole reputation can go down from just a picture of her being drunk.

-Mattia: "Put on your seat belt Y/N" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "No. That's no fun at all" *Smiles*
-Mattia: "Fine"

I get up and reach for Y/N seat belt. When I turned to look at her face, we were only few inches away from each other's lips.

-Y/N: "You look so hot up close" *Bites lip*

I looked at her lips and she looked at mine too.

I move closer to her lips but then a flash.

-Mattia: "Fuck!" *Looks outside the window*

I quickly back off and put on Y/N seat belt.

I put on mine too and drive off.

-Esmeray: "Mommy and daddy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!" *Dances*
-Y/N: "I wish princess😅" *Giggles*
-Mattia: "Someone's being bold today" *Laughs*
-Esmeray: "Wait till mommy is not crazy anymore. She's going to go off on you for that picture"
-Mattia: "Let me guess, it's already blowing up"
-Esmeray: "Yep!😅" *Scrolls on YouTube threw her ipad*
-Mattia: "Great.." *Rolls eyes*

I look at Y/N and saw that she fell asleep...

WORD COUNT: 986 (WAIT TILL THE NEXT PAGE;) )