Alejandro

-Paparrazi: "LOOK OVER HERE!"

We didn't care about the paparrazi so we just left the mall together. As we were walking to the car in the parking lot, I noticed that alejandro couldn't take his eyes off of me. I wanted to make a little joke just to make it less akward from him looking at me.

-Y/N: "Are you obessed with me or something" *Chuckles*

Everyone laughed, expect alejandro.

-Alejandro: "Your just so beautiful..."

Everyone froze. I looked at mattia and saw that he was mad. I look back at alejandro and saw that he was shocked of what he said.

-Alejandro: "I-I was just playing guys" *Laughs nervously*

It was obvious that he wasn't.

Mattia grabs my hand and said "Bye guys. We are leaving now". He looked at everyone else but Alejandro. Alejandro knew that he messed up.

As soon as we got inside the car, I looked at mattia and saw that he wasn't as happy as before.

-Mattia: "That little shit..." *Mumbles under his breath*
-Y/N: "What was that?"
-Mattia: "Nothing baby" *Said Mattia with a fake smile on his face*

I knew he didn't want to talk about it so I just went on my phone and started scrolling threw instagram. Was there something that happened back then that he didn't tell me? or was he just jealous that Alejandro called me beautiful....

2 Hours Later(3:00pm)

The last 2 hours, we were at the park walking around, and even had a small picnic. He was still kinda mad or jealous at the situation that happened at the mall but at some point he would forget about it. We decided it was time to leave and go see our little princess so we walked to the car, holding hands.
7 Minutes later, we saw the car and go in. Right when I was going to put on my seat belt, Mattia places his hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes. I blushed. We looked into each others eyes for a while. He leaned in and kissed me. As he was kissing me, he lifted my shirt up and put his hand inside my white bra. He squeezed my tit and played with my niple.

-Y/N: "Baby. We sh-shouldn't be doing this h-here" *Said Y/N while she was kissing Mattia*
-Mattia: "I don't care."

Mattia unzips my pants and puts his hand inside my panie. He stops kissing me and watches me moan whle he was rubbing my clit.

-Y/N: "K-Keep going" *Head falls back*

He puts his pointer and middle finger inside my pussy and fingers me fast while giving me hickeys on my neck.

-Mattia: "Your so wet Y/N" *Smirks*

I had this weird feeling in my stomache as if someone was watching us. I open my eyes from moaning, and looked outside the windshield and saw that same guy from the mall watching us.

-Y/N: "Mattia stop" *Said Y/N with a scared face*

He looks at me confused.

-Mattia: "What's wrong baby?"

Mattia removes his hand from my panies and sits normaly.

-Y/N: "Can you please drive. I'll explain to you why once we leave this park"

I put on my seat belt and mattia drove off. As we were driving away, I quickly roll down the window and took a picture of the guy.

-Mattia: "Baby, what are doing?"
-Y/N: "Okay I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but remember that same guy from the aiport that touched Esmi?"
-Mattia: "Yea...?"
-Y/N: "Well I've seen that same guy at the mall. At first I thought he was just another paparrazi guy but he never carries nor takes a picture of us. He just watches us from a long distance. He even watched you finger me right now! At this point I'm getting scared..."
-Mattia: "Don't worry baby. Next time you see him, tell me and don't keep it a secret"

I took deep breathes and calmed down a bit.

30 Minutes Later(3:30pm)

We arrived home. We got out the car and went inside the house.

-Esmeray: "Mommy! Daddy!"

Esmeray runs up to me and I give her a big hug. I painted her face with my lipstick.

-Roshuan: "Hey little sister!" *Said Roshuan as he came out of nowhere*
-Y/N: "Roshuan! What are you doing here..?"

I give esmeray one last kiss and set her down on the floor. Mattia picks up Esmeray and also gave her many kisses. He puts down esmeray and looks at his mom confused.

-Mattia M: "Alejandro and Roshuan came over for dinner! Isn't that sweet of them!" *Smiles at Y/N and Mattia*
-Mattia: "Alejandro is here..."

Alejandro comes out of the kitchen into the living room.

-Alejandro: "Hey guys!" *Waves at Y/N and Mattia*

Alejandro was covered with flour.

-Esmeray: "They brought me a toy mommy!"
-Y/N: "Really! That's so sweet of them."
-Alejandro: "She looks just like you" *Chuckles Nervously*
-Mattia: "Why do you have flour all over your shirt?"
-Mattia M: "He was helping me make vanilla cupcakes for Esmeray!"

Everyone went quiet. The room was filled with akwardness. I saw the way Mattia looked at Alejandro. He didn't show it tho but you can just tell by his eyes.

-Y/N: "Well um... I'm going to the room with Esmeray for a while.."

I grab Esmerays hand and walked to the room but before I went downstairs to the room, Mattia said "I'm going to help my mother with the cupcake. Okay baby."
"Alright baby". I opened the door and went downstairs with Esmeray.

10 Minutes Later(3:40pm)

Me and Esmeray played dolls for the past 10 minutes. As we were still playing, I heard foot steps coming downstairs. Someone knocks on the door and I turn around to Alejandro.

-Alejandro: "Um Mattia's mother said that she wanted Esmeray to have fun decorating the cupcakes" *Said Alejandro as he was waiting for Esmeray*
-Y/N: "okay!"

I told Esmeray to go upstairs and have fun. I thought Alejandro was going to follow Esmeray upstairs but he didn't. He waited for Esmeray to go all the way upstairs. He came inside the room and closed the door...

WORD COUNT: 1052 (Thank you for the people that helped me with some ideas for the story! I love you guys)