Criminals

-Y/N: "I know right.."

It was pretty awkward between us for a few seconds until she said something I never thought she would ever do...

-Gianna: "I'm sorry"

I look at her with a shocked face.

-Gianna: "Forgive me. Please"

Tears ran down her cheek as she looked in my eyes.

-Y/N: "I- um.."
-Gianna: "I'm so sorry for ruining yours and mattia's life. I was so selfish back then. All I wanted was Mattia and didn't even care for my child but ever since I had prince... my whole life changed. I only cared for my precious baby and now that I have Royalty I realized th" *Bursts into tears* "Please forgive me"

She's matured. She isn't the same childish, selfish, jealous gianna I knew 5 years ago. Realizing that she only cares for her family now, brought warmth to my heart.

-Y/N: "I forgive you" *Smiles* "BUT! one day, we have to go out and eat PIZZA!"

We both laugh.

-Gianna: "Thank you Y/N"

I smiled at her.

She's matured.

Mattia and Ivan come back. Ivan comes back with the milk bottle in his hands however Mattia came back with 2 stacks of cash in his hand. I wasn't going to question him now but later.

-Ivan: "Here you go darling" *Kisses her*
-Gianna: "Thank you dear. Oh n please don't forget that the guest are waiting for you in the living room"

Ivan nods.

-Gianna: "Can't wait to eat pizza with you
Y/N" *Smiles*

Gianna leaves.

I look back at Mattia and saw the confusion on his face.

-Ivan: "It was nice doing business Mattia"
-Mattia: "Same goes to you"

Ivan walks away.

As soon as mattia was about to walk to the front door, I stop him.

-Y/N: "What exactly were you doing with Ivan?"
-Mattia: "Business baby"

Mattia turns to open the door. I close it quickly.

-Y/N: "Tell me"

I gave him the death stare.

-Mattia: "I can't talk about it here. Let's go to the car"
-Y/N: "Why not!"
-Mattia: "Please. Trust me"

I let go of the door. Trust me was the only thing he had to say. I trusted mattia with all my heart. He grabs my hand and we both walk out to the car.

-Papparrazi: "Leaving already?! Why were you in Mr. Ivan's house!"

How did they know his name?

Mattia opened the door for me and I got in. He walks to the other side of the door and gets in the car. We both put on our seatbelts and mattia drove off.

-Y/N: "Mattia"
-Mattia: "Everyone in that house was a criminal. After I came out of that jail, Ivan helped me out with life. He isn't a bad guy I swear."
-Y/N: "You brought me into a criminals house! What is wrong with you!?"
-Mattia: "Your literally in the same car as a criminal right now"
-Y/N: "Is gianna.."
-Mattia: "No. She's not a criminal."
-Y/N: "What does he do?"
-Mattia: "He.. um.. gives the drugs to the people that were at his house so they can sell it and bring back the money to him..."
-Y/N: "I thought you said he wasn't a bad guy!"
-Mattia: "He isn't! Well... he does bad things but isn't a bad guy..."

I took a deep breath.

-Y/N: "Fuck!"
-Mattia: "What! Is something wrong?!"
-Y/N: "The fucking paparrazzi was there! They took pictures of me entering a criminals house! This could ruin my whole modeling career! As well as Esmerays!"
-Mattia: "They won't fire you. Your literally the only model they want"

I totally forgot about the money he had.

-Y/N: "What's with that money he gave you?"
-Mattia: "Don't worry, it isn't nothing bad. We just played a game a few years ago and he didn't have the money until now"

Maybe I was overthinking about the money...

-Mattia: "Our night isn't done yet"

Mattia smirks

I looked outside the window and saw that we weren't heading home.

-Y/N: "Where are we going?"
-Mattia: "A hotel"
-Y/N: "uhh why?"
-Mattia: "You'll see once we get there"

Mattia smirks

30 Minutes Later(8:30pm)

We arrived at the hotel. As soon as I out the car, I look up to look at the hotel and DAMN! It was huge. I would say it had about 15 floors . Yes, I'm used to seeing very luxury, rich things but usually I wouldn't think about it a lot since all I thought about was Mattia however right now... the way the lights would shine up the whole building as well as the moon was such a "I made it mom" moment.

-Mattia: "The paparazzi is here"

Mattia grabs my hand and we both walked to the front entrance. This random guy with blonde hair and a all black tux came up to us
saying "Follow me please" with such a big smile on his face. It was kinda creepy.. We walked up these stairs kinda shaped as a c.

We followed the man into an elevator

We followed the man into an elevator. I watched him press the 20th floor.

-Y/N: "It looked like 15 floors from down there. That's pretty high up..."

Mattia chuckled.

-Mattia: "Mhm"

DING!

We got out the elevator and walked into this big room. We didn't even have to walk down a hall way to go to our room, all we had to do was head up the elevator and just straight up walk into our room since the elevator was literally the door for our room.

-Black Tux Man: "Enjoy your stay"

He walks out the room.

As soon as he left I asked mattia "why are we here?"

-Mattia: "It's been a while since I haven't had you all alone to myself" *Chuckles*
-Y/N: "That's not true. How about that day when we went to the mall"
-Mattia: "Paparrazi was there and so was the boys"
-Y/N: "Yea.. your right"

We both laughed...

WORD COUNT: 1005 (Not me working on another story when I still have two more to finish😃)