Two guys and One girl

Alejandro walks up to me.

-Y/N: "Hey alejandro! Is something wrong?" *Said Y/N as she was picking up Esmerays toys*
-Alejandro: "There's something I've been meaning to tell you..." *Helps Y/N pick up the toys*
-Y/N: "Its okay. I got it. What is it that you need to tell me?"

Alejandro grabs my hand and stops me from what I was doing.

-Alejandro: "Lets sit down"

We both walked to the bed and sat down. Alejandro took a deep breath and said...

-Alejandro: "I have feelings for you..."

I stood there quiet. I honestly didn't know what to say. Alejandro is like a brother to me and I thought he just saw like a sister but I guess I was wrong.

-Alejandro: "I'm sorry but I can't wait any longer.."

Alejandro leans in and kisses me. I quickly pushed him away.

-Y/N: "Sorry alejandro"

I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door but alejandro immediately closes it.

-Alejandro: "I-I'm sorry Y/N but please hear me out"

Alejandro placed his hands on my shoulders and was gently pushing me to the wall.

-Y/N: "My daugther is here! You can't be kissing me like that"
-Alejandro: "I know and I'm sorry but I couldn't hold back any longer. You don't understand how long I've been waiting for your lips to meet with min-"
-Y/N: "Don't say it"

My back hits the wall.

-Alejandro: "Fine I won't say it"
-Y/N: "Let go of me"

I tried to push him away but he had such a strong grip.

-Alejandro: "Why the fuck are you even still with mattia if he cheated on you!" *Yelled*

-Y/N: "That's because I love him! Now get off of me"

I used all my strength to push him away. Once he backed away, I speed walk to the door. I open the door and left. As I was walking up the stairs, I hear alejandro following me up the stairs behind me.

-Mattia: "I'm back!"

Said mattia all the way from the living room.

Once I was finally reached the top, I ran to the living room and hugged mattia.

-Mattia: "Woah! Baby are you alright?" *Said Mattia as Y/N was hugging him tightly*

I didn't want to tell mattia what happened. Alejandro was still like a little brother to me and I wanted to give him a chance before I said anything.

-Y/N: "I-I just missed you"

Mattia smiles and hugs me back.

-Alejandro: "Mattia!"

Mattia looks at alejandro in a confused way.

-Alejandro: "I told her!" *Said Alejandro with such confidence*

I look at mattia and his face immediately turned serious. Its like he knew what he was talking about

-Mattia: "Let's not talk about this here"

Mattia opens the front door, and walks out. I look at alejandro and he followed mattia outside. He closes the door once he walked out the house.

-Y/N: "Shit. Shit. Shit"