Glass of wine

-Y/N: "Stay inside my room. Ima see who's at the front door. I'll be back in a bit" *Closes the door once esmeray enters her room*

I head downstairs. Before I opened the door, I looked down at myself making sure I'm covered.

I opened the door...

-Y/N: "Hello, how can I-"

I didn't finish my sentence. I was way too shocked right now.

-Mattia: "Hello Y/N. It's been a while" *Looks at Y/N seriously*

When Mattia said that I tried to close the door as fast as I can.

-Mattia: "I just came here to see my daughter" *Said Mattia as he's holding the door from closing*
-Y/N: "Get out of here" *Opens the door again*
-Mattia: "Why can't I see my daughter." *Takes out a cigarette*
-Y/N: "Don't you even dare light up that cigarette! Esmeray is here!" *Yells at Mattia*

I was shocked that Mattia smoked tbh. He didn't smoke at all back then.

-Mattia: "Esmeray?" *Puts cigarette away*
-Y/N: "Well um yea. That's the name I gave our daughter..." *Said Y/N in a nervous tone*
-Mattia: "What a beautiful name. Can I see my daughter?"

I honestly felt guilty from keeping Mattia away from our daughter and not only that but I kept esmeray's father away from her. Am I the bad guy here?

-Y/N: "Come on in" *Lets Mattia pass*

MATTIA POV: it's been 5 years since I saw Y/N but honestly, I didn't come all the way to Chicago for Y/N. I came for my daughter. The past 5 years, I've been in jail. I always thought that I had nothing to lose but then I realized that I didn't lose them, I just made myself think that I lost both of them. That's when I finally got my shit back together and decided to come to Chicago. I wanted to see my daughter so badly.
I was happy to see Y/N open the door but all that was in my head was my daughter Esmeray.

-Y/N: "Baby! Come down here! Someone's here to see you!" *Said Y/N loudly*

I heard running upstairs.

-Esmeray: "Who's here mommy?!" *Run downstairs*

Once she was downstairs, she looked at me. It was the first time I saw my own daughter. Yes I've seen her threw paparazzi picture's with her mommy but I never saw her in rl. I bursted into tears.

-Y/N: "Baby. This is-" *Esmeray cuts off Y/N word*
-Esmeray: "DADDY!" *Runs to mattia*
-Mattia: "Come here princess!" *Hugs Esmeray as he's crying*

I was so happy. She was so small. She had the same hair as me! and she looked just like her mommy. My tears can make a whole lake right now.

Y/N POV: I was crying. Seeing Esmeray hugging her daddy made me happy so much but I hated myself at the same time. I was the bad guy. It took me 5 years to realize that I was the bad guy, not Mattia. Yea Mattia made a mistake but I should've never taken esmeray away from him. My little baby finally got to see her father.

-Esmeray: "You want to see my room!" *Holds Mattia's hand*
-Mattia: "If your mother doesn't mind?" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Do whatever you want" *Cries in happiness*

Esmeray takes Mattia to her room and plays with him.

Few minutes later (10:40pm)

-Y/N: "Baby. It's really late. You should go to sleep" *Said Y/N as she's leaning in the wall watching Mattia and Esmeray play together*
-Esmeray: "But mommy.. me and daddy are playing cooking🥺" *Tries to hold back her tears*
-Mattia: "We'll play tomorrow princess. Listen to mommy." *Kisses forehead*
-Esmeray: "Okay daddy☹️" *Jumps into bed*

Mattia waits till I turn off the lights and kisses esmeray goodnight. We walk out and mattia closes esmeray's door.

-Y/N: "Want something to drink?" *Walks down the hallway, heading to the stairs*
-Mattia: "Um sure" *Follows Y/N*

MATTIA POV: When Y/N opened the door, I noticed her in a red robe but I didn't pay much attention since I was only thinking about my daughter but now that I got to see my daughter and she fell asleep, I noticed how hot Y/N is looking rn.
We went downstairs and Y/N headings to the kitchen. I sit down on the chairs where the kitchen island.

-Y/N: "Wine?" *Turns around and looks at Y/N*
-Mattia: "Sure" *Watches Y/N as she's tipping toeing to reach the wine from the top cabinet*

As she was tipping toeing, her robe would lift, making me see half her ass. Fuck that turned me on. I haven't had sex with anyone ever since Y/N left. I've been craving to taste her. I want to eat her out just like I used to do 5 years ago. I wanted to finger her and fuck her with my dick rn. Just the thought of her getting undressed turns me.

-Y/N: "Can you stop staring at my ass and help me get this wine" *Said Y/N as she's still trying to get the wine 🍷*
-Mattia: "Still the same bold girl" *Laughs*

I get up from the seat and walk towards Y/N...

WORD COUNT: 889 (ARE YOU AND MATTIA GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER?!)

Rn- Right now
Bold- Being an honest and brave person
Tbh- To be honest
N- and
Y/N- Your Name