Old Friends

The fact that we both know that we might get caught by his parents made me feel some type of way. I kinda felt.... naughty.

-Mattia: "You better be quiet;)" *Smirks*

He slowly takes of my black panies and throws them. He makes me lift up my legs. Before he even started to lick my pussy, he left soft kisses on my inner thighs. He then licks my clit slowly.

-Y/N: "Shit" *Soft moan*

My toes would curl up every time he would lick. I look down on him and he looks up at me. I bit my lips as I saw him lick my pussy. He smirked. Fuck that was hot. He then went even faster. Not only was he licking me but he started to finger me at the same time. I would hear how wet I was from inside.

-Y/N: "Oh fuck yes!" *Said Y/N in a quiet tone*

My body would move around from how good the feeling was and I couldn't stay still. 7 mins went by and he was still fingering me. "Turn around" said Mattia when he stopped. I turned around and he grabbed my waist. He pulls my ass up and smacks it. He spreads my ass cheek and started to eat me out.

-Y/N: "Shit! Shit!" *Moans*

I wasn't going to be able to hold in my moans so I grabbed the pillow and covered my mouth with it. I can feel his whole face while he was eating me out. While he was eating me out, he started to finger me again.
I could squeeze the pillow so hard from how amazing it felt. You were still able to hear my moans but not as loud as before. He stops. He pulls down his underwear and smacks my ass with his dick.

-Mattia: "You won't be able to hide your moans this time;)" *Smirks*

He then puts it inside me. He was fucking me from the back. His dick and my ass would make a loud sound plus my moans and his would fill up the whole room.

-Mattia: "Fuck yea" *Head falls back*

He smacks my ass.

He grabs my hair and pulls back my head.

-Y/N: "F-Fuck me har-harder" *Moans*

He went even faster. At this point we knew we were being loud but at that time we weren't even thinking if they were able to hear us. We just wanted to have fun.

-Mattia: "You like that;)" *Moans*
-Y/N: "Mhm!" *Bites her lips*

9 mins later, he pulled out, and we both came.

We both fall to the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

-Mattia: "Fuck that was amazing" *Said Mattia as he was trying to get some air*
-Y/N: "Just wait for tomorrow;)" *Chuckles*

I got up, walked to the bathroom, and took a quick shower with Mattia. 15 mins later, we were done and we both went to sleep.

The Next Day(12:30am)

The whole morning we ate breakfast and sat down in the living room, playing with Esmeray.
Mattia's parents told me and Mattia to go have some fun while they watched Esmeray. So we got ready and went out to the mall.

20 Minutes Later(12:50am)

Once we arrived to the mall, we got out the car and walked inside while holding hands.

-Y/N: "I still can't believe that the mall is still the same after 5 years" *Chuckles*
-Mattia: "Yea, nothing really changed" *Said Mattia as he was looking around*

10 Minutes Later(1:00pm)

As we were walking around the mall, people started noticing us. I even saw some people take pictures of us but not with them.

-Mattia: "Kinda sucks that we can't spend some time shopping without people taking pictures" *Puts his arm around Y/N shoulder*
-Y/N: "I know but we got to deal with it"

As we were walking, I decided to wave at some of my fans but when I did... I saw the same guy. Every time I saw him, he couldn't be doing anything like take pictures or come up to us and say hi, he would just stand there and watch us.

-Y/N: "Um.. baby.. I think we should go" *Said Y/N in a scared tone*
-Mattia: "Is everything alright?"

I didn't answer him. I was too scared from seeing him that I started speed walking with Mattia.

-Mattia: "Slow down baby! What's wrong?" *Stops Y/N*
-Y/N: "I'll explain when we get to the car.."

As soon as we were going to walk out, I saw old friends.

-Alejandro: "Y/N?"

I saw Alejandro with Kairi, Roshuan, and Alvaro.

-Roshuan: "It really is you!" *Walks up to Y/N*

I was so surprised to see them again! I couldn't believe I haven't heard nor talked to them in 5 years.

-Y/N: "Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've talked to you guys!" *Smiles*
-Alejandro: "We missed you!" *Hugs Y/N*

I hugged all of them.

-Kairi: "Oh! Hey Mattia!" *Smiles*
-Mattia: "Hey guys! I'm back from Chicago!" *Chuckles*
-Roshuan: "We can see that" *Laughs*
-Y/N: "Wait. You guys are cool?" *Looks at all of them*
-Mattia: "Yea. I hung out with them when I came out of jail" *Smiles*

I didn't know that. From what I remember was that last time Alejandro and Mattia got into a fight. I just assumed that they weren't friends after what happened but I guess I was wrong.

-Alvaro: "You've gotten pretty famous Y/N!" *Chuckles*
-Kairi: "Pretty famous? You mean totally famous!" *Shocked face*

I laughed.

-Y/N: "Haha yea. Me and my daughter became famous models" *Rubs the back of her neck*
-Alejandro: "I totally forgot you had a kid" *Chuckles*
-Mattia: "You guys should come tomorrow to my parents house and you guys can meet her"
-The boys: "Alright!"

As Mattia and the boys were talking, I totally forgot that there was people watching us so I turn to look around and saw paparazzi taking pictures of us...

WORD COUNT: 1021