Pool table

I stood there looking around, admiring the beautiful room. Out of nowhere mattia gently pulls me towards him as my back was facing him. He moves my hair away from my neck, giving him a place to leave hickeys. His lips meet with my soft skin. My head would fall back to his shoulders as he sucked on my neck making my legs weaker every time I felt the warmth of his lips on my neck.
I slowly turn around to face him and grabbed him by the collar from his shirt, pulling him down to kiss me. Our tongues would gently move inside making the kiss wet. I would feel the hot air coming out of his nose, on top of my lips as we were making out, not pulling away once. I unbuckled his belt as he pulled up my dress, revealing my whole ass.

We finally pull away from the kiss but only to remove our clothes. He pulled down his pants, took of his shirt but not his boxers. As for me, I took everything off. He walked to the couch and sat down. He leaned back on the couch and waits for me. He bites his smile as he observed my body while I was walking towards him. I get on my knees in front of him. I slowly removed his boxers as I was looking up at him. His dick swings right out. A little smirk appears on my face. I smiled at him while I licked his dick up and down as if it was a lollipop. He holds my hair up like a ponytail and waits for me. I lay little kisses on his dick.

-Mattia: "Stop teasing me baby"

He smirks.

I sucked the tip, leaving it wet. My stomach will fill up with butterflies every time I saw Mattia bite his bottom lip whenever I would lick the tip. I would feel his dick hit the back of my throat while my tongue would feel the bottom of his dick move back and forth as I was deep throating it. I could feel my spit slowly running down on chin. Fuck. This is so fucking hot. I would look at mattia just how a puppy would look at its owner asking for more... I wanted him to punish me whenever I did something bad, I wanted him to make me beg for something I wanted so badly, I wanted him to take control of me...

-Mattia: "Sh-Shit!"

His head falls back.

I sucked even faster and deeper until I could feel his balls touching my lips.

-Mattia: "Ahh fuck!"

I take it out and he came all over my face while I was sticking out my tongue waiting patiently for his cum to land on it. He gets up and grabs me by the neck. He pulls me up by my neck and drags me to the pool table that was near the big windows.

-Y/N: "People might see us mattia.."

Mattia lets out a sexy chuckle.

-Mattia: "That's the fun part"

He smirks.

He turns me around making my ass face him.   I was going to turn to look at him but he pinned my head down to the pool table with his hand as his other hand smacked my ass. As soon as I felt it go in, a little moan slipped out my mouth. The table would move along to mattia thrusting me from the back. The feeling,.. our loud moans as well as the sound of his dick and my ass clapping would make my eyes roll back.

-Y/N: "Har-Harder baby"

He went even harder, so hard that the pool table wouldn't even move back and forth at this point, it would actually move.

-Y/N: "I-I'm going to cum!"

Before I came, he pulls out and turns me around. He picks me and makes me sit on the pool table.

-Mattia: "Put your legs up on the pool table and spread them"

and I did.

He makes me lick his middle and pointing finger. As soon as they were wet enough, he puts them inside me. I was so wet, you could hear mattia fingering me, kinda sounds like fart noises. He grabs my neck and pulls me into a kiss while he was still fingering my pussy. He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me moaning.

-Mattia: "I love seeing you like this"

He bites his bottom lip.

Mattia stops fingering me and watches my head fall back as I came.

-Y/N: "Th-That feels so fucking g-good"

The Next Morning(10:50am)

I woke up to mattia sleeping. Last night was fun... it feels kinda nice being alone together even tho I really miss our princess. I got up from the bed, butt naked, and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. As I was washing my hair, I heard the shower door open. I remove the shampoo from my eyes and turned around just to see mattia taking a shower with me too. The water would trace his abs as his hands would move through his hair, washing his hair. I could stay here forever and just watch his sexy ass. His tatted arms and neck turned me on.

I get closer to him and kiss his chest while my hand was playing with his dick

-Y/N: "You look so sexy baby"

He looked down at me and lets out a little chuckle.

-Mattia: "Surprising to see you in this mood this early in the morning"

He chuckles.

-Y/N: "What did you expect. You look so sexy it's turning me on"

I wink.

I get on my knees and licked his balls. I looked up at him and saw his little smirk. Right when I was about to suck his dick, the elevator system rang.

Elevator system: "Someone is at the elevator"

-Mattia: "Perfect timing"

He rolls his eyes.

I chuckle.

I get up as he opened the shower door and grabbed a towel. He wrapped it around his waist.

-Mattia: "I'll be back baby"

He walks out the bathroom...

WORD COUNT: 1076 (HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! FORGIVE ME :') BUT!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY EASTERS EVERYONE! <3)