Back to my hometown

The Next Day(9:40am)

Yesterday was magical. I waited 5 Years and it finally happened yesterday! I woke up to mattia being next to me. He looked just like a little baby all covered up with the white blanket. I kiss him on the forehead and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a 20 min shower. Once I was done, I walked back inside my bedroom and got on top of mattia.

-Y/N: "Baby, wake up" *Shakes him while being on top of him*
-Mattia: "Mmmm..." *Still asleep*
-Y/N: "Okay then, I'm going my friends house today. He's name is TONY and he's a GUY" *Tries to get off but mattia grabs her hand*
-Mattia: "I'm awake!" *Looks at Y/N*

I chuckled.

I started to play with his hands while I was on top of him.

-Y/N: "Your so cute when you are sleeping

-Y/N: "Your so cute when you are sleeping." *Chuckles*
-Mattia: "You watch me sleep... creepy" *Laughs*
-Y/N: "Oh shut up" *Laughs and gets up* "Me and Esmeray have a photoshoot today. You want to come with us?" *Waits for Mattia to get up*
-Mattia: "I'll love to watch my queen and my little princess work" *Gets up from the bed and kisses Y/N on the cheek*

Mattia goes to the bathroom. I walked out the room and went to esmeray's room. She was sitting down on the floor, playing with her dolls.

-Y/N: "Goodmorning princess" *Picks up Esmi and kisses her forehead*
-Esmeray: "Morning mommy!" *Gives her mommy a big hug*
-Y/N: "Let's go eat breakfast and head to the photoshoot!" *Walks out Esmeray's room while holding her*

I walked to the kitchen while holding esmeray. I put her down and started cooking breakfast.

-Mattia: "Goodmorning princess!" *Runs up to Esmeray and gives her a big hug*
-Esmeray: "Morning daddy!" *Starts to play around with Mattia*

20 Minutes Later(10:10am)

I finished cooking breakfast. I made blueberry waffles with bacon and egg on the side. I called Esmeray and mattia for breakfast as they were both watching the lorax in the living room. We all sat down and talked while we enjoyed our food.

-Mattia: "So um... my parents called and..." *Places his fork down*
-Y/N: "and what?" *Drinks her banna smoothie*
-Mattia: "I want you and esmeray to come with me back to Jersey..." *Looks at Y/N*

I choked on my drink.

-Esmeray: "Here mommy! Drink water" *Gives Y/N her water*

I drank the water and stopped coughing.

-Y/N: "Thanks baby" *Smiles at Esmeray* "I don't think that's a good idea baby. I still have work" *Looks at mattia*
-Mattia: "I understand but my parents want to see our little princess."
-Y/N: "Fine. I'll cancle our plans today and get the private jet" *Takes out her phone*
-Mattia: "You have a private jet!" *Said Mattia while he was eating*
-Y/N: "Hey! Don't talk while having food in your mouth and yes."

I quickly canceled our plans and finished eating. Once everyone was done eating, I washed the dishes and told mattia and esmeray to pack up. We were leaving in 5 hours and had to get everything ready.
'

50 Minutes Later(11:00am)

-Y/N: "You guys ready?" *Said Y/N as she was watching mattia help Esmeray pack her clothes*
-Esmeray and Mattia: "Yes!"

Me and Mattia brought all the bag downstairs and called a cab. 15 mins later the cab arrived.

-Y/N: "Let's go princess!' *Said Y/N as she carried Esmeray to the cab and mattia putting the bags inside the trunk*

-Cab driver: "Can I take a picture with you?" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Sure!"

We took the picture together and mattia came inside the car "To the airport please". Once he closed the door the diver drove off to the aiport.

20 Minutes Later(11:20am)

Once we got to the airport, we got down the car and fan's already started noticing us.

-Y/N: "Remember what I said about the people that loves us princess?" *Looks at Esmeray*
-Esmeray: "To be careful and hold your hand because they can be a little coco?" *Holds Y/N hand*
-Y/N: "Yes baby" *Chuckles*

The wokers at the aiport got our bags and walked with us.

-Fan 1: "OMG I LOVE YOU Y/N! CAN I TAKE A PICTURE!" *Follows Y/N*
-Fan 2: "ITS ESMERAY! You are so cute!"
-Paparrazi: "Are you and mattia together?!" *Takes picture*
-Paparrazi 2: "Mattia! How was jail?!" *Shoves Camera in Mattia's face*

Mattia pushes the camera.

We finally made it to the airplane.

-Y/N: "You shouldn't be doing that mattia" *Looks at Mattia while she's holding Esmeray*
-Mattia: "After I came out of jail, I really don't care about the paparrazi at all." *Walks up the plane*

We entered the plane and just sat down. 14 mins later, we were finally flying off to Jersey.

WORD COUNT: 830 (I MIGHT BE POSTING THE OTHER PAGE TODAY IF I FINISH IT BECAUSE I STILL HAVE SCHOOL WORK TO DO :( )