The truth

Y/N POV: I was so busy this morning. I couldn't even sit down with my daughter and eat breakfast with her. I just had a rough morning. I had to make many calls just for mine and Esmeray's modeling appointments to be canceled because we had so many appointments already. However they didn't let me cancel it.

MATTIA POV: Me and Esmi sat down on the kitchen tables seat and ate our breakfast. We talked about her favorite things to do and how modeling is going for her but then she mentioned one thing that I honestly didn't expect Esmi to say or I'm assuming wasn't supposed to say.

-Esmi: "Did you know that mommy's boyfriend is another famous model! His name is Alex Hernandez! I like him but not as much as you daddy!" *Smiles*

⚠️ALEX HERNANDEZ IS A MADE UP NAME⚠️

-Mattia: "Wait? Did you say boyfriend?" *Puts down his fork*
-Esmi: "Yea! He's a really nice guy and helps me out with my homework sometimes!" *Keeps on talking*

I didn't hear anything else my princess said. I was furious knowing that Y/N would keep that from me. When was she ever going to tell me she had boyfriend and that her boyfriend spent more time with MY daughter instead of me. I was so jealous.

-Mattia: "Excuse me princess but I'm going to go check up on your mom. Stay here and eat breakfast. When you finish go change so we have have some fun!☺️" *Tries to hide is anger*
-Esmi: "Okay daddy!"

I walked to Y/N's room and closed the door.

-Y/N: "Please excuse me for a second" *Removes phone from her ear* "Mattia can't you see I'm in a middle of a phone ca-" *Mattia grabs her phone*
-Mattia: "She'll call you back!" *Hangs up*
-Y/N: "HEY! You can't just do that!"
-Mattia: "I just did. When were you going to tell me that you had a boyfriend!" *Throws Y/N's phone on the bed*
-Y/N: "Why do I! It has nothing to do with you" *Walks to her closet*
-Mattia: "Your right! You being in a relationship doesn't have anything to do with me BUT you keeping my daughter away from her real father! and letting some other dude get closer to her than me! Does have something to do with me!" *Yelling at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Mattia! You better keep your voice down!" *Said Y/N while putting all her stuff in a bag*
-Mattia: "Can you PLEASE stop doing whatever you are doing and just look at me for once!" *Said Mattia in a angry tone*

-Y/N: "You are so annoying! Can't you see I'm getting ready for work! I mean you wouldn't understand..." *Turns around*
-Mattia: "What the fuck was that supposed to mean?!" *Gets closer to Y/N*
-Y/N: "Just leave me alone!" *Gets closer to Mattia*
-Mattia: "Who even are you anymore.." *Looks into Y/N eyes deeply*
-Y/N: "Get out" *Starts to cry*
-Mattia: "Great" *Rolls his eyes* "Here comes the tears now. Quit trying to make me look like I'm the bad guy!"

Y/N slaps me.

-Y/N: "STOP BEING SO SELFISH! I'm crying because I FUCKED UP! I realized that I was the bad guy from taking our daughter away from you! All I wanted was an apology... not a fight about who's the bad guy in this situation" *Falls to her knees and cries*

That's when I realized that Y/N didn't look at me as the bad guy in this situation but herself. Damn, I really was being selfish and I didn't realize this whole time. I should've thought of the way she was feeling this whole entire time.

-Mattia: "I'm sorry" *Sits down on the floor with Y/N* "Look at me please"

Y/N looks up at me.

-Mattia: "Please forgive me" *Tears start to fall*
"I just want everything to go back to how it was 5 years ago. We were both madly in love with each other and I want that back." *Looks deeply into Y/N eyes*

-Y/N: "If you were madly in love with me then why would you cheat on me?!" *Wipes mattia's tears*
-Mattia: "The only reason I kissed her was because I saw you. I was so drunk that day that I couldn't even see peoples faces clear but when I saw that same girl face, I saw you. I honestly thought you came back for me. That's why I kissed her."

Y/N POV: I. Am. So. Dumb. I should've let him explained what happened 5 years ago. Now I'm the selfish one🙄

-Y/N: "Kiss me." *Said Y/N as she placed her hand on Mattia's right cheek*

-Mattia: "But what about your boyfri-"

Y/N kisses Mattia...

WORD COUNT: 797 (I KNOW THIS WAS KINDA BORING! BE PATIENT PLEASE😅)