(6): Inspiration

You woke up expecting for your sister to wake up you up but quickly realized that won't happen. You got out of bed with the sun shining the room, that's right. You are now in the castle, you spend your first night in the castle yesterday; as you got out of your bed fixing it too, you noticed a tray of food on the table. It had a little note greeting you a good morning, it had a small drawing of a dice at the edge of the paper, without much thought you ate your breakfast.

The flavor of the food melted within your mouth, you took a bite then another one then another finishing your meal. You felt like you wanted more yet you need to control uour hunger. You walked up to the bathroom to shower, you did what you're suppose to do in the morning expect you are quite stuck.

"Which one to wear?" You muttered to yourself as you stood in the walk-in closet in your bath robe. There were gowns, dresses, shoes and accessories of all kind and color, the fabric were good quality and the necklaces shined like diamonds. You decieded to wear a ecru color-like dress; the dress had a colar and a camel colored jumper skirt sewn at the front, it also had a strip of fabric circling your waist. You tied the strip onto a bow on the side, it also had sewn-on gold buttons at the front of the dress, complementing the look. The sleeves were only short, you didn't mind, you thought it looked cute.

You wore a heart shaped locket around your neck, the inside was completely empty so you took the picture you brought and placed it in the locket. It was a picture of you and (F/N) together in front of the bakery. As you trailed deeper in the closet you found a pair of white ruffled socks that were up to your ankles and a black Mary Jane shoes that had a small heal (A/N: yes I have terrible fashion sense). Content with how you look, you left the closet and took the letter then out of your room. You wondered if Shuichi will be at the ballroom again, you went there.

Expecting the shy prince you slowly opened the door, no one. You sighed, you were quite excited to hang out with him but of course he might be handling some other important things so it's no wonder he's not there but still, you were dissapointed. From the moment you closed the door, you heard a voice behind you which caused you to flinched. "Oh, I'm sorry for startling you Ms. (L/N)," a familiar voice apologized to you.

You turned your head to see a brunette male with an ahoge sticking out of his head wearing a military uniform that is white, he also wore half palm black glove and a sword dangling from the side of his hip. It was him, from yesterday. "I-it's okay, please call me (Y/N)," you suggested and gave him a smile which he returned. "If you say so, (Y/N)."

His whale bone colo(u)red eyes gazed at the letter your gripping "Are you going to send that letter?" He asked pointing to it, you lifted your hand up showing the letter "Oh right, yes. Who can I give it to, to send it?" You asked holding it to your chest, "Any of the people who work here, the two maidens that the king requested to help you," he answered, you gave him a small smile as you thanked him before you walked passed him. "Do you want me to join you?" You stopped at your tracks when he said that, "It's a big place and you might get lost."

"True, I also don't know where to start finding them either way," you closes your eyes, thinking before shifting your eyes to him. "Sure. I don't mind at all," you replied to his offer, he quickly walked up to you. "Where would you like to look first?" He asked walking beside you as you looked at the letter you wrote last night "I honestly don't know," he gave you a chuckle.

"H-huh, why–" you then had a slight blush on yout face from embarrassment, "No it's just that–" he stopped to laugh a bit before continuing his statement "You started to walk away without any destination to go to, do you plan where to go on the spot?"

You straighten your back looking away from his gaze, "Yes. Yes I do," you lied, it was obvious it was not the truth, he just laughed and broke the silence. "Let's try the kitchen first," he said pointing where it is, you nodded and followed his pace. "Before that," he looked at you "What's your name?" You asked the brown-haired male, he flinched remembering he hadn't introduced himself.