(21): The other End

Her hair was soft and shiny as his fingers brushed her beautiful locks as she hugged her lover close to her. Both their heart's beating uncontrollably, madly in love with one another. Cheesy, but that's just how this feeling function, butterflies fluttering around your stomach and thr feeling of comfort and safety around them is magnificent especially when you finally found the person who returned your feelings for them.

Enjoying the moment their lips touched, a blissful kiss while their cheeks burnt red.

As (Y/N) saw her new surroundings it was as if like a castle too, a rundown one, making her wonder who's castle did this place belonged to. Faint lights of the burning candles filled the room, voices of people echoed through the walls. The place was messy and absolutely filthy but she managed to eavesdrop into people's conversation one of them being which about two love birds.

"I read it in Raven's diary, I'm telling the truth!" A female whispered to her friend not noticing (Y/N) listening through their conversation. "Raven? No way he's keeping a diary," her friend said in disbelief. "Nah-uh! It's true, it's in one of the drawers of his table by his office," she then leaned closer to her friend's ear "If you sneak in try to find it." Her friend jolted back, agape from what she muttered out "No way! I would get killed if I get caught!" She simply laughed "No you wont just try it—" "What are you two doing?"

A guy wearing the same dim cloak stood infront of them with his arms cross as his raven pin glisten in the dark.

"Raven..."

The two girls didn't respond and only stuttered out a few words out of fear, exactly how powerful is this man that they fear him this much? "Well?" His intimidating glare shot back at them as they simply tremble in their spot "Speak!" "Nothing sir!" His cold demeanour never changed and only motioned his head as two other gang members grabbed both girls by their arms. "You already know what to do," from those words both of the females' eyes grew in realization from what is going to happen.

"Spare us our lives please!" One of them cried out loud as tears stream down their cheeks. "Kill her not me! She's the one who read it! Please!" The female stared at the person she thought she could trust only to he betrayed and sacrificed. The man only turned his back and shrieked "But you listened to every words she said."

Both of them cried knowing their life will be cut short. As silence filled the place once more while that "Raven" guy left (Y/N) stood there with her hand covering her mouth as the hood shadowed her face. Is this what Lily has to go through everyday? Living in fear, no wonder why she gets the information slow. She was playing safe, if not she could have died like those two. She shook her head attempting to withdraw from what she just experienced with both her eyes.

"That won't happen to you to (Y/N)," she reassured herself tailing that man through the shadows with a silent prayer that he hasn't noticed her. He walked in an alarming quick of pace as if he was in a rush, she ended up on the other side of the place, creating a mental map to get back to her 'room'. Yes she is out, but not completely.

She don't know where you are, she could be in a forest or somewhere else more dangerous or far than what she can expect. She have no clue what's behind these walls, not the slightest. At a small hallway he invited himself to the only room there is, it was at the very end. "That could be his office," she theorize as shee head back. She've been wondering for far too long, they might be looking for her already.

Her footsteps echoed through the silent walls, avoiding eye contact with everyone. "Hey you!" Her body tensed, sweat began to drip with her mind in a panic before her shoulders drop in relief as another replied to that person "Yes sir?" "No, not you. Her," his finger pointed toward (Y/N) from behind and his cold stare freezing her in place.

Walking towards him (stopping each step) she muster up the courage to speak and to act confident "Yes sir?" "Bring these to Raven," he ordered as he gave her a pile of records and files to who-knows-where it came from.

"Yes sir," hugging the pile she walked towards the direction where she just last came from. Though she didn't went to where she was told to instead she went into a random room and closed the door slightly to leave no sound. Sighing, she scanned her new area. It was a bedroom, a broken canopy bed and clouds of dust, broken tiles and other items were scattered around the floor, as if they were too, attacked by a huge group. The room looked antique and messy, moss started to grow at the abandoned walls.

The windows was boarded up with wood planks, covering the outside. She say on the dusty floor as her hood fell off, examining through the papers that were seem to be Raven's. It must be very important of it is in the hands of there leader, her eyes read through each words and lines of the documents, they were about every person's personal life in the palace. Quite impressive that they found these files and managed to get the information.

There was a folder that labelled "Royals". Her shaky hands flip open the brown folder to see the royal family's personal documents are there, date of birth, talents, flaw, childhood, likes and dislikes. She scrolled through the papers and stopped at both Kokichi and Shuichi's files.

She held up Kokichi's and read through it next was Shuichi's. What left her baffled was not the fact that their personal knights were Nagito and Hajime, it was that they even caught the two daydreaming about (Y/N) claiming that they have feelings for her. She wasn't clueless, she has always suspected them for it but never expected it to be real.

"I got myself in a huge mess," she though hiding her redden face with the papers beneath her. Her face redden when they also claimed that the two knights were, indeed, had fallen head-over-heels for her. "What have I gotten into..."

At least now she gotten an idea what he was doing, they are probably taking advantage of (Y/N) being held captive with those four because of there feelings towards her. The faster she crack open his plan, the faster she gets out though at the same time she needs to play safe. She then looked through the paper once more and saw a file of an oddly familiar face. "(Y/N)?" Pulling her hood back up she saw Lily pushing her body to close the door.

"What are you doing here?" She exclaimed fixing the mess of papers you created "Long story." "We need you to go back now, they might be finding you," grabbing her wrist she leads (Y/N) back.

Hiding her black coat she explained what she found and about those papers. Lily simply nodded, leaving the sound of the door closing followed by whispers.

"What were you doing there?"
"Interrogating (Y/N), still won't speak up," Lily lied walking away, her footsteps slowly but surely faded. She shared the entire story expect the part of where all four of them had feelings for her, it is...embarrassing.

Despite the situation she is in, she managed to have butterflies in her stomach, giggling too. Her cheeks was painted red once more.