(14): Hooded Identity

The cold floor kissed (Y/N)'s cheek as her legs and hands were tied up, they harshly threw (Y/N) onto the back of the vehicle unnoticed and took their leave, kidnapping a maiden from the castle.

(Y/N) groaned back into consciousness, her waking up after a not-so-peaceful nap wasn't very pleasant. She was greeted by strange people surrounding her, her wrist and ankles were bound together by a rope restraining her movements, her throat was dry thus screaming would be painful for her. Her half-lidded eyes scanned her new surroundings, though it was quite dim with only few candles on the walls not making the place recognizable, she never interacted with suspicious people making her wonder why would they kidnap her. Are they rebels, perhaps?

They wore a black hood, hiding their identity taking advantage of the darkness. "We won't hurt you, yet," a voice reassured her sarcastically, noticing her uncomfortable expression on her face as she sat on the floor, helpless. "S-show yourself!" (Y/N) stuttered despite being scared "Telling me what to do now, are we? Let me remind you, am I the one that's tied up?" he chuckled making (Y/N) curse mentally. "Very well, I guess it has to be fair at some point," he added uncloaking himself from the crowd while (Y/N) growled in her head "It wasn't fair to be begin with."

He wore the same black hood like everything else in fact, everything he wore were black. Nothing about him was off nor special the only thing that makes him stand out was his raven pin on his cloak, he seems to be the most formal within the group..."Is he the leader?" "Introductions aren't needed," his smile was utterly disgusting, staying silent (Y/N) just glared at him.

"Now to the point," he kneeled down up to her eye level and asked viciously "Tell us everything you know about the royal family or the castle." His face was near to her, giving her an advantage to see what he looks like under the hood.

He looks quite...handsome.

As if he was in his early twenties, though either way she won't answer. From the beginning, she knows nothing does the king and queen rarely talk to her, secret passages around the castle were of course kept secret and does the princes' preferences count for his liking? I think not. "Even if I do know, why would I say?" He showed his sinister smile when (Y/N) replied with another question. "I never expected you too in the first place."

He yanked her hair and onto the ground, her face thumping onto the rough wooden floor. He stood up and stepped on her head forcing her to stay in her uncomfortable position, her back and face ached so badly but she had to bear with it. "I say this again," he bend down slowly increasing his weight to his foot making (Y/N)'s face to hurt more. "Tell us everything you know about the royal family or the castle," hiding her fear (Y/N) snarled at him "Not telling."

"What a loyal girl," he then took out a knife from under his cloak. He forcefully lifted her head with her hair and pointed the dagger onto her neck "Say that again," he warned pressing the dagger deeper onto her throat. (Y/N) stayed silent giving him only a glare thinking "I'd rather die than to tell, I don't know any information in the first place."

"What a quick death," a feminine voice took the spotlight, making him stop "I expected much more from you, what a pity." She added "Welcome back," he greeted though it sounded more like a growl she had a tan skin and wore the same black clothing though her hood was down revealing her black long hair tucked in the hood.

He roughly released his grip of (Y/N)'s hair making her tremble down back to the wooden floor, she yelp in pain as her cheek made the thud sound as soon as it made contact with the ground. The woman then kneel over you and helped you sit properly.

"What a strange way to treat a lady," she stated.
"What a strange woman you are," while he retorted harshly.

Her eyes were a unique shade of blue; it made her look like her eyes were the deep sea, so bright and relaxing to look at. "What now," she asked facing (Y/N)'s redden face from all the times she had been hit on the floor forcefully. He only did a hand signal as the woman whispered 'sorry' before sighing, a sting radiated from the back of your head before going back into sleep once more. At least you didn't die.